Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

holloway - Address check if possible

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Carly

Carly Report 17 Sep 2018 20:08

im sitll learning the ropes again.... would anyone be so kind as to search an address to see how long the MAYNARDS occupied a residence.... 562 Caledonion road, holloway, Middlesex. Also other occupants would be great to as i am at a bit of a stand still :-(
My Grand father has the address on his birth cert (1917) Sampson Maynard
there is another but i dont know if this is his father?
thank you kindly

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 17 Sep 2018 20:53

Sampson Maynard was there alone in 1921, 1920 and 1919.

greyghost

greyghost Report 17 Sep 2018 22:25

Another thread about the same person -

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1373790

It's better to keep to one thread Carly about the same person, so all info is held together.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 17 Sep 2018 22:32

If the address in 1919, 1920 and 1921 were from electoral registers then Sampson Maynard may not have been living on his own as not all women had the vote at that time.

Kath. x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 18 Sep 2018 14:32

The person on the ER can't be the child born in 1917

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Sep 2018 22:34

The Sampson Maynard on the ER is, presumably, the possible father of Sampson Maynard Hall b1917?
Adding to the other thread on Find Ancestors would have made that clear.

Carly

Carly Report 23 Sep 2018 11:49

Apologies im still fairly rusty.... ill reply on the link thread above....thank you and sorry.