Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can do Ancestry lookups 1861-1901

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 11:03

I want to get the most from subscription so willing to help if I can.Give as much details as possible birth year is important if you know it.Bare with me,may not always be on hand.If I can't find what you want soss but it doesn't mean they are not there,we all know what sneaky little blighters our ancesters were at giving the wrong info. Angie

June

June Report 29 Jun 2005 11:10

Hi Angie, Can you do a 1871 look up for Thomas Hughes 1842 Wales Margaret Hughes 1844 Liverpool Living in Liverpool regards June

RStar

RStar Report 29 Jun 2005 11:11

Could you check the 1861 census for Thomas Johnson, he was born 1850 in Long Itchington, which is in Warwickshire. MANY thanks!!

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 11:16

Joanna James Tulip abt 1873 United States Head Moorsley Durham James Tulip abt 1901 Moorsley, Durham, England Son Moorsley Durham John Tulip abt 1900 Moorsley, Durham, England Son Moorsley Durham Mary E Tulip abt 1875 East Rainton, Durham, England Wife Moorsley Durham Richard Tulip abt 1898 East Rainton, Durham, England Son Moorsley Durham Results per page 10 20 50 Found this for 1901 census,do you have them on any other census

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 11:47

June Only found one Thomas matching details he was a boarder at the time no wife with him. Have saved it if you want it.Looked under both names Angie x

June

June Report 29 Jun 2005 11:49

Hi Angie , thanks for looking regards June

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 11:53

Rebekah Johnson, Thomas Age: 41 Estimated birth year: abt 1850 Relation: Head Gender: Male Where Born: Long Itchington, Warwickshire Birth Country: England Civil parish: Long Itchington Ecclesiastical parish: Long Itchington Town: Bascote County/Island: Warwickshire Street address: View Image Condition as to marriage: View Image Education: View Image Employment status: View Image Occupation: View Image Source information: RG12/2487 Registration district: Southam Sub registration district: Southam ED, institution, or vessel: 11 Folio: 106 Page: 1 (click to see others on page) GSU Number: 6097597 Found this can save image if you want it. Can't find him on 1861 Have you any idea what other towns/villages Long Itchington Warwichshire might be close to just incase he is under another parish. Angie

Ian

Ian Report 29 Jun 2005 12:02

Hello Angie, I have a request for the 1881 census for Seth TREHERNE/TREHARNE of Bedwellty, Monmouthshire, Wales. It would be great if you could get the census return, if possible? I would love to know if Treherne is a miss spelling of Treharne. Seth's dob and father are correct, but the surname is slightly wrong. 1871 would be good too. The other difficult one I have is a Esther Dewman? DE???N, the birth cert. is very poor. Her father was Isaac, also in Wales, possibly the same county. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 12:28

Cas Can't find either girl on 1901 census,have tried every combination to search. Do you have them on any other census? Angie x

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 12:38

Ian have found seth on 1881 census looks like he was born in 1871 so won't be on that cenus.I have saved image for you.the spelling seems to be TREHERNE.Mail me with addy if you want image. Will check other name now. Can only find one person by the name of esther dewman,is it a possibility that the name could be dewson? Angie

Ian

Ian Report 29 Jun 2005 13:11

Hello, Thank you very much for your searches. I'll send you my email for the image. Esther's maidenname is a problem as her fathers name is very difficult to read on her 2nd marriage cert. I am pretty sure it is DE??AN. Actully if you would be able to look at the 1891 census for Esther Williams (her first marriage) probably living in Monmouthshire, Wales. Thanks again!!!

Mike

Mike Report 29 Jun 2005 14:05

Hello Angie, can you look on 1871 census for Richard Trice b 1847 in Ospringe or Faversham Kent and his wife Phoebe Regards Mike

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 14:27

Mike I found this for 1871 is there a chance that this could be them although it looks like there is a chance the wifes name got mistranscribed, what do you think. Ann Kemsley abt 1816 Benghton, Kent, England Wife Milton Kent James Kemsley abt 1802 Bredgar, Kent, England Grandfather, Grandpa Milton Kent Alfred Trice abt 1870 Milton by Sittingbourne, Kent, England Son Milton Kent George Trice abt 1852 Preston, Kent, England Brother Milton Kent Henry Trice abt 1850 Preston, Kent, England Brother Milton Kent Phacher Trice abt 1847 Milton by Sittingbourne, Kent, England Wife Milton Kent Richard Trice abt 1847 Milton by Sittingbourne, Kent, England Head Milton Kent Sillar Y Trice abt 1869 Milton by Sittingbourne, Kent, England Son Milton Just checked origanal census it looks like pheobe on it.

Mike

Mike Report 29 Jun 2005 14:39

Hello again Angie, Thats brilliant I knew she married again and had heard the name Kemsley mentioned so thats confirmed it really appreciate your help All the best and good luck Mike

Patricia

Patricia Report 29 Jun 2005 15:10

Hello Angie, Could you please search 1901 for Kate Dyer age 34 born Jersey, living in Caversham Oxfordshire. Her address please and anyone else living with her. Many thanks. Pat.

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 15:25

Lorraine Can't find either sets of names, there doesn't seem to be anything for the twins. Will keep trying for Stocker but nothing simalar at the moment. Angie x

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 15:31

Patrica 1901 Douglas J S Dyer abt 1901 Caversham, Oxfordshire, England Son Caversham Oxfordshire Frederick T S Dyer abt 1899 Bournemouth, Hertfordshire, England Son Caversham Oxfordshire Kate C S Dyer abt 1867 Jersey, Channel Islands Wife Caversham Oxfordshire Thomas R Dyer abt 1843 Chester, Surrey, England Head Caversham Oxfordshire Clare Mildenhall abt 1866 Faringdon, Berkshire, England Servant Caversham Oxfordshire Jessie Pearce abt 1883 Cane End, Oxfordshire, England Servant Caversham Oxfordshire Alice Taylor abt 1876 Devizes, Wiltshire, England Servant Caversham Oxfordshire

Angie

Angie Report 29 Jun 2005 15:53

Christine Found him on 1891Vargerson, Richard Age: 24 Estimated birth year: abt 1867 Relation: Head Gender: Male Where Born: Soham Toney, Norfolk Birth Country: England Civil parish: St Paul Deptford Ecclesiastical parish: St Pauls Town: Deptford County/Island: London can't get him on census though sorry Vargerson, Gibeon Record Type: Deaths Age at death: 37 Quarter: March Year: 1906 District: Swaffham County: Norfolk Volume: 4b Do you think Gibeon was actually Gideon,anyway hes here anyway. Can send image if you want Angie

RStar

RStar Report 29 Jun 2005 16:18

Thanks Angie!! :) Much appreciated.

RStar

RStar Report 29 Jun 2005 16:21

Think Thomas Johnson may have moved from Long Itchington to Bascote? (Still Warwickshire), later on both his children were born in Bascote.