Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

available to do VRI,NBI,and 1891 look ups(please u

Page 0 + 1 of 16

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 13 Nov 2003 14:21

if anybody needs a helping hand i have got the VRI 2nd edition,and the NBI on disc and ancestry1891 census subscription.i will be only too pleased to do look ups susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Nov 2003 14:34

Hello Susan I am trying to find the following: Robert Paul Jillions b 1844 Stoke Newington John Matthew Bullen b 1835 Norfolk Richard Chantler b 1861 Kentish Town Maria Elizabeth Clements b 1847 Norfolk All the above are being evasive, and any smidgen of help would be appreciated Many thanks Linda

Christine

Christine Report 13 Nov 2003 16:22

Hi Susan, thanks for the offer, could you try George Musgrove B:1819 either Yorkshire or Devon! I have found him on 1851/1861/1871 living in Fremington Yorkshire, but he has a different place of birth on each one. Many thanks. Chris

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 13 Nov 2003 18:09

Hello Susan Wonder if you can help. I have been looking for a James Vale born around 1795, somewhere in the Cambridge area. I have his marriage in West Wratting but tried all sources around that area for his birth but no luck, so now I am thinking that I need to widen the area a bit and would be grateful for some help. Good luck and many thanks Rosemary

K

K Report 13 Nov 2003 19:20

Hello! Could I be a pain and ask you to look For a Francis Olding please . Might be Frank or Frankie or Franky. Born 1884, would of been about 7 ish in 1891 , was born according to the 1901 census in Weybridge Surrey, but then it could have been London as his brother Frederick was. The reason I ask is that He is not listed on a 1891 lookup done by Ruth. They were listed as Aldings in Southampton. James,Ellen,Freddy,Bertie. They were in Southampton, but I'm guessing here that he could of been in someone elses abode! Also do you get the Strays on the 1891 census ? Would be great ful for info. Kezzee

Katwin

Katwin Report 13 Nov 2003 19:47

Hi Susan, If its not too much trouble, I wonder if you could have a look on the NBI for the burial of my 4xgrandmother, MARY CASEY, died in 1844 in Stepney, East London. Many thanks, Kathy

K

K Report 13 Nov 2003 20:07

Thankyou for that. They are my family too. Also if you have time could you help me on another family please? . I am looking for my great Grandfather Herbert White. He was born c1889 London. He Had a brother named Harry. Thats all I have to go on I'm afraid. Herberts middle initial was W. He married a Phyllis Chell born 1888 Fulham . They married 1911 in Fulham. There are so many HErbert Whites on the GRO Index I haven't a clue which one he is, So locating him on a census might ber abit easier, NOT ALOT but maybe a little! Thanks for your kind help so far Keren

Christine

Christine Report 13 Nov 2003 20:31

Hi Susie Thanks for trying, it isn't him, he died in 1876. Many thanks Chris

K

K Report 13 Nov 2003 20:40

Thankyou, your a star! Keren

Chris

Chris Report 13 Nov 2003 21:07

Hi Susan, could you do a VRI look up for me, the name is Charles Aspden born abt 1820 in the Blackburn Lancashire area, I need his wife and siblings or any other info would be appreciated Thanks Christine

K

K Report 13 Nov 2003 21:52

Hello Susie, Please could you look for a John Fuller and Mary Ann Fuller . He was born in Shorne, Kent, England . he would be 77 if still alive in 1891 . Mary Ann would be about 65, she came from Twickenham Middlesex.. Also could you look up a Mary Ann Hoadleys birth in Greenhithe Kent. I think 1862 Janto March Quarter. Married William Heath in Kent. Wish I could fathem out who her mother was !! Thanks in advance Keren Sorry Also could Francis Olding have been transcribed wrong and put down as son . See he is on the 1901 Census as Being James Olding's son, not William's , James's cousin. As Francis doesn't appear to be on 1901 Census with William, They are the same age and same place of birth.? Thanks for the help you've given me. It is really kind of you Keren

Sharon

Sharon Report 13 Nov 2003 22:14

Hello Could you please lookup anything to do with any Hurlstones living in London please. The furthest back ive gone is William George James Hurlstone b 1821, but only got names and dates of birth would love to find out more information about any of them. Thanks in advance Sharon

K

K Report 13 Nov 2003 22:27

No I don't think so.......Thanks for taking time in looking. I think her fathers name was Thomas(Thos) born in Stone Kent? about 1818c very vague on that I'm Afraid. On 1891 census it lists Ellen Hoadley as mother in law to William Heath and Mary Ann. Was hoping her birth might be on records somewhere with her Real parents names. Thanks ever so much for all the searches you've done for me Keren

Maureen

Maureen Report 13 Nov 2003 22:43

Hi Susan Could I please ask for a look up for a JAMES OYSTON b 1863 S Crew Hartlepool Durham Need to know parents. Many Thanks Maureen

Maureen

Maureen Report 13 Nov 2003 23:07

Thanks Sussi For your time and trouble Regards Maureen

Vanda

Vanda Report 14 Nov 2003 06:50

Hi Susan, Could you look up a burial for me please? Samuel Joseph MOSS died c.1930 we think in Maidenhead but this is not certain. Thanks very much in advance. Vanda

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 14 Nov 2003 08:13

Thanks for looking up James Vale, not him not the right age. Many thanks for trying Rosemary

Yvette

Yvette Report 14 Nov 2003 08:53

Hi Susan Could you please look for the following surnames in Croydon, on the NBI for me please:- Elliff, Streeter and Reigate. Also anything on the NBI for Thomas John White and his wife Kate Rosalie White, again in the Croydon area, as i am having trouble tracking down a record of death for them. Thankyou Yvette

Katwin

Katwin Report 14 Nov 2003 11:28

Hi Susan, I found Mary Casey's death on FreeBMD in 1844 registered in Stepney - so I could be Mile End Old Town; Mile End New Town or Ratliff. If its not too late..... Thanks a lot, Kathy

Yvette

Yvette Report 14 Nov 2003 11:59

Susan, Thanks for the email, i have replied to you by email also. Yvette