Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please Will You All Wish My Mum Well....UPDATE

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Sep 2005 12:16

My mum, Bernice (does lots of look up's on here) is going into hospital today, quite a big op tomorrow......Please wish her well and when she gets up and about again, im sure she will do loads of look up's, as she will be off work for many weeks, thanks, Donna xx****UPDATE*** Mum is doing well, i cant see her today, but called the hospital and they said she had a comfortable night xx

Irene

Irene Report 1 Sep 2005 12:18

Bless her. I really do wish her well and hope she is soon back to her normal self. Regards Irene

The Ego

The Ego Report 1 Sep 2005 12:20

All the best Bernice...hope everything goes smoothly-heard from Tim ???

Dea

Dea Report 1 Sep 2005 12:23

Best Wishes Bernice - Get back on here soon as I will need to ask you for MORE help !! Love from Dea x

Colin

Colin Report 1 Sep 2005 12:58

Would this be Bernice Marsden? good look and get well soon... I need you Colin

Sidami

Sidami Report 1 Sep 2005 13:01

Best wishes. Sue............

Angela

Angela Report 1 Sep 2005 13:01

GET WELL SOON BERNICE. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL WITH YOUR OPERATION. REGARDS ANGELA

June

June Report 1 Sep 2005 13:03

Bernice, Hope operate goes well for you get well soon we need you on these Boards regards June

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Sep 2005 13:09

Yes my mum is Bernice Marsden.......she will be off work for many weeks, so im sure she will be helping you all again very soon as she loves doing it. Cant keep a good woman down eh!

The Bag

The Bag Report 1 Sep 2005 13:18

Good luck Bernice - Hope all goes well don't be away too long - we kinda need you to bale us out!!!! Jess x

Mike

Mike Report 1 Sep 2005 13:41

Hope you will feel better soon ,my thoughts are with you. Susan

Nichola

Nichola Report 1 Sep 2005 13:48

Good luck Bernice, get better soon and I'm sure everything will be ok. Nicky

Georgette

Georgette Report 1 Sep 2005 13:52

Bernice, I hope all goes well for tomorrow and that you soon feel better :o) Helenxx

Beverly

Beverly Report 1 Sep 2005 15:01

Best Wishes Bev

Liberty64

Liberty64 Report 1 Sep 2005 15:15

hello Bernice Wishing you a speedy recovery! Lib x

Linda G

Linda G Report 1 Sep 2005 15:40

Hi Donna, Give your Mum all my best wishes for tomorrow. Hope she's up and about soon, Linda x

Brit

Brit Report 1 Sep 2005 15:44

Bernice Very best wishes for a speedy recovery! Hope all goes well for you. Kindest regards Margaret.

Lyn

Lyn Report 1 Sep 2005 15:47

Have just read the update on Bernice. I do hope everything went well with her operation and that she is feeling much better now. I hope this will be a very HAPPY NEW YEAR for you all. Very best wishes......... Lyn Dear Bernice. You have helped me many times through doing look up for me. I sincerely wish you well, and hope you will soon be up and about and feeling much better. You are in our thoughts. God bless xxx Lyn

lancs1

lancs1 Report 1 Sep 2005 17:31

best wishes x shelley.

moe

moe Report 1 Sep 2005 18:02

All the best Bernice, hope you are fit and well in no time,MOE!