General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MERSEY'S POSH FROCK SATURDAY

Page 0 + 1 of 8

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 07:47

<3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

Come on, let's be 'avin yer!!!

Get yer glad-rags on peops. Can't be watching in yer jammies.

Glorious weather for a wedding, ain't it?

<3 :-D <3 :-D <3 :-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 19 May 2018 07:57

What's happening?

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 08:02

Good morning Dermot. :-D <3

Gonna be sexist here - get yer head back in the sand if you're a fella .... until later this afternoon of course, when I expect you all to have your footie kits on. :-D

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 19 May 2018 08:36

Oh yes, I am up and ready and raring to go!!

Good morning to you all. What a lovely day for a Wedding. :-) <3

Spoke to my American family last night, and they are getting up at 4am (their time) to watch the coverage. I sent them Union Jacks a few weeks ago, and they will sit and wave them. :-D :-D :-D

Harry and Megan's new title will be released today. So new life, new title.

Gonna have me brekkie and sit down for the marathon viewing.

:-) <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 19 May 2018 08:50

Meghan & Harry - Their names will be wafted today in eulogistic strains on worldwide media. :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 08:52

Good morning Maddie. <3 :-D

Just about to have my second coffee here but still in my jammies. Must get my ablutions done straight after that. :-D Posh frock at the ready (or not ;-) ).

Out to a BBQ this after ... Guess the guys will have the footy on. :-D

A perfect day for everyone ... and not a cloud in sight here. :-D <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 08:53

But, I am guessing, for you Dermot, Chelsea and Man U sounds that bit better. :-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 19 May 2018 08:59

JoyLouise - Praying for lovely Exeter City FC at Wembley league 2 play-off.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 09:01

Stay on your knees to watch, Dermot. Good luck to your team. :-D

Von

Von Report 19 May 2018 09:08

Morning all :-D <3

Perfect day for a wedding weatherwise :-D :-D :-D

Sending :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 19 May 2018 09:11

Morning again :-) <3

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex! <3 <3

I think its gonna be a lovely day. Just eating me breakfast now, and yeh, looking forward to it.

#going to the chapel, and we're gonna be married#

<3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 19 May 2018 09:15

Morning Everyone :-D :-D :-D <3

Lovely day off to take Fly for his walk see you later :-D :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 19 May 2018 09:37

Morning Joy, Maddie, Dermie,& Fly <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

Beautiful morning for walkies .....think I looked somewhat over dressed :-0 :-D :-D

Need to do few things before I can sit down.....catch you later~~~~~ <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 19 May 2018 09:52

Good morning Joy,Belle,Fly,Twiddley,Von,Dermie, :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3

Fascinator at the ready, practising me curtsy :-D :-D ;-)

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 10:01

Good morning Von, Fly and Belle. <3 :-D

All shipshape and Bristol-fashion here now.

Kirsty Young doing a sterling job so far on BBC - very suited to the role, but the guy with her seems to be all over the place. Will she ever want to work with him again? She is keeping her cool OK though.

Just checked, Dermot O'Leary - don't know him but he may have been happier with the foot spot!

Some nice outfits so far. :-D

Earl Spencer and wife - matching coloured tie to her outfit. Very nice but not a colour I could wear.

Someone has a lovely cream swirly coat dress on - no idea who she is but she looks lovely in it. <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 10:02

Good morning Mersey. <3 :-D

You go, girl! :-D :-D :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 10:13

Someone in a lovely indigo-coloured plain, straight dress and hat with a patterned indigo and white/cream coat - looking lovely. :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 11:46

Elegant: Sophie Wessex, Carole Middleton, James Corden's wife, Peter Phillips's wife, Sarah Chatto.

Lovely outfits - Josh Stone, Pippa - and even Fergie and Eugenie. The girls wearing 'normal hats' so not competing for publicity with the bride.

And there was a beautifully feminine layered flowery dress with what looked like a cream lace hem. Gorgeous but no idea who the wearer was.

Some beautiful soft pink outfits and a lovely dove grey lace one.

The usual gloomy look from VC who looked very ordinarily dressed. Amal's outfit was nice but I think a softer colour would have looked better on her. Mustard colour is so old fashioned to me - but she must have liked it. If I'd been her designer I would have tried to persuade her toward a softer colour.

Princess Anne - well, she is Princess Anne and I think she is never bothered about fashion (even though her first wedding outfit was gorgeous).

Here comes the bride!

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 May 2018 11:53

Apple green for Meghan's Mum and she looked very elegant but ever-so-slightly nervous.

Soft pink for Camilla - nice outfit but not sure about the hat.

The Queen in lime green coat with lime green/violet/white flowered dress and the usual structured hat but an uplifting sprig of violet (I think) and violet feathers in it.

Duchess of Cambridge looks elegant - not sure whether her outfit is cream or .....

Von

Von Report 19 May 2018 11:55

And the Queen is wearing my favourite colours. Green and purple :-D :-D :-D