General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

********Hello********

Page 2 + 1 of 21

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 9 Mar 2020 19:18

Think about it before it runs out. Standard is good with help from your friends :-)

Florence61

Florence61 Report 9 Mar 2020 20:07

No im not leaving as such just waiting til they offer me the sub at half price...if u wait long enough they beg u to come back with an offer you cant refuse..lol

Florence in thehebrides

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 10 Mar 2020 00:35

Take care, F!orence, hope we see you posting again soon !

Hello to everyone

Lizxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 10 Mar 2020 09:47

Take care Florence, we will miss you posting. Hope they soon make you an offer. They should for what we get on here.

we are ok Barbra, not liking being reminded every 5 minutes that at our age we are in the high risk age group. Not going into crowded area and not going to town because of the bus.

Barbra

Barbra Report 12 Mar 2020 11:55

Hello hope al okay who look in keep warm .Got back Tea time yesterday saw family enjoyed catching up .did a lot of driving ok during day light waiting for treatment on left eye for Cataract.so just local now got some shopping while away can't believe the shelves some things none left Hand wash toilet rolls but have a few at home so carry on like everybody else .Ann G Joan .Florence. Lizz.be careful if & when you go out Bye for now Barbara <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 12 Mar 2020 12:49

Hi Barbra, pleased that you had a good break. We limit how often and where we go when we go out at the moment. Today have been to a small local garden centre, not many people there. Hope all are well and that Florence can rejoin us soon.

Barbra

Barbra Report 13 Mar 2020 12:44

Hello Florence .Joan Ann G Liz.if you look in just look after yourselves we can only take each day as it comes & carry on .Got enough shopping so staying put not even local might tidy garden up a bit if weather is alright bright just now not cold .Bye for now Barbara. <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 15 Mar 2020 13:26

Hello all Florence Ann G Joan Liz hope you are all okay lovely day here washing out blowing in the breeze .makes a change :-) Take care Barbara.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 Mar 2020 14:12

Hello Barbra, not a lovely day here hasn't stopped raining all day, roads are flooding, not nice at all. :-) :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 16 Mar 2020 11:18

Good morning Sunny again x hope you are all alright who look in just staying local cancelled our holiday in April not visiting family now for a while. will miss them but better to stay safe .Hope Joan is okay haven't seen her posting .look after yourselves & keep in touch on here .Barbara x

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 Mar 2020 16:25

Here again hello Florence x Joan Ann G Liz if you you look in hope you are alright haven't seen Joan about for a while .x . nice day again mild a few showers but it will soon be spring our handy man is coming Friday tidying up he is volunteer fireman does odd jobs for people lives local .ex army very nice friendly his son is in Royal navy right think i wil make something to eat its early but TV later Bye for now Barbara <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 25 Mar 2020 13:10

Hope all ok Florence Joan .anyone who looks in bright day again washing out changed bed today .something to do .still planting pots when I can .have an ear infection & swollen under my right eye. pain in my head but on antibiotics phone consultation GP. pharmacy delivered them same day. they are working so hard can't thank them enough right folks Take Care :-) Barbara

Barbra

Barbra Report 26 Mar 2020 12:03

Hello Florence Joan any one else lovely day again just sorting some more plants out enjoy doing them on a fine day .oh got chest infection so isolating from each other. it's lovely & quiet having salmon for lunch not really hungry .enjoy your day Stay safe Barbara x

: :-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 Mar 2020 12:49

Hello Barbra, we are both fine, OH is doing the last bit of pressure washing in the front garden. I have just dead headed all the little Tete a Tete daffodilts, they have been flowering non stop since the end of January and have looked so pretty, going to miss them now they are going over. However, we have tulips and large daffs in bud. It is lovely to have had the sun all this week. Hope it will last another few days , it feels so much better when we can get out into the garden.

Sorry you are poorly Barbra, it sounds painful, do you think your problem and your OH's are linked.
We have salmon for our meal tonight.

Stay safe and I hope Florence and Joan are both ok as well. Florence obviously has not had a reduced offer to rejoin yet. <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 26 Mar 2020 18:18

OH on antibiotics Practice Nurse rang this afternoon .one of the assistant from the chemist brought meds up 4.30pm they are so kind can't go out either of us .have food in .dog food .bird food..will need supplies in about 10 days .Again Take Care Ann G Florence Joan Liz anyone looking in Bye For know <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 27 Mar 2020 11:58

Nearly weekend again fine day here ,more washing out our Bungalow has never been so clean .x hope your alright whoever looks in Keep safe Ann G .Joan .Florence .thats all we can do . <3 Barbara .

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Mar 2020 02:49

Thanks Barbara

You are keeping busy. O.h. Is pottering about in the gardens, doing a few useful things and more non useful things lol He has been going to the local shops every other day so I hope he doesn't not bring any bugs back home!I

Lizxx

Barbra

Barbra Report 28 Mar 2020 16:28

Well I have given my OH a haircut bought some clippers on.line he is still speaking to me .it does look better. he is Not cutting mine ;-) no way :-D Hello All xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Mar 2020 21:36

Lol Barbara. My hair is long so I often get him to cut it after I have washed it. I met comb it back and he trims straight across the bottom. I always used to do his hair, what little he has of it but more recently he'd been going to the barber so he has a beard trim too. Now he'll have to let me loose on his hair against lol

I am sorry you and o.h. aren't so well but hope the antibiotics are working.

Take care everyone, hope we hear from Joan and others soon.

Love and socially isolated hugs

Lizxxx

Barbra

Barbra Report 30 Mar 2020 16:29

Hello whoever looks in Joan Florence. Ann G Liz .x a bright day again a bit nippy though had to have handy man as a gap appeared in Conservatery roof he said all okay now so that's done he mowed the grass looks tidy ..he said trying to keep going doing odd gardening jobs but that's all, .expecting Asda order today a lot of substitutes but at least we will be alright for two weeks or maybe more Take Care Keep safe all of you <3 xx Barbara