General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Monday

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2020 11:58

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Morning Everyone :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sunny Here :-D :-D :-D :-D

<3 <3 <3 For All In Need <3 <3 <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 14 Sep 2020 12:00

Morning Fly. :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2020 12:06

Afternoon Joy :-D <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 14 Sep 2020 12:09

It is lovely here, Fly.

I was up very early this morning and I've been pottering for a short while (as it is dance morning), doing the donkey work for K while he hacks everything in the garden into submission! :-0 :-D

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2020 12:17

And here for a change ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Sep 2020 13:11

Afternoon Everyone~~~~ <3 <3

Beautiful here too :-D

Von

Von Report 14 Sep 2020 13:14

Afternoon all :-D <3

Very hot here :-D :-D :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 14 Sep 2020 13:37

Afternoon all <3 :-D

Lovely day here also :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 14 Sep 2020 13:38

Afternoon everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

Too hot here :-0 :-0 :-0

Got the Darlinks after school this week, went down for milk and a lot of the peeps in the Co-Op were not wearing masks...I think we must have some Welsh renegades!

Enjoy the sun everyone
:-D :-D :-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 14 Sep 2020 13:39

Retirement is much appreciated on hot days like this. :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 14 Sep 2020 13:58

Hi Belle, Von, Emma, Ann and Dermot. <3 :-D

Ann, if you know them, whatever you do don't tell them off .... on the other hand, I think they deserve a ticking-off so give them a bleddy good rollicking. Anyway, I think it's about time shops should say something - as they would if they saw a shoplifter.

The first time my pal ventured out after lockdown was her last for a while.

Her son has been doing her shopping and dropping her paper in for her but this particular day she was up very early and thought she'd go for her own paper. When she went in, the only other person there was a neighbour - who was not wearing a mask (compulsory by then). She told her she ought to be wearing one .... one word led to another and the neighbour stormed off in the huff!

My pal is not bothered at all. The neighbour's probably still in a huff as I think she's the sort to hold a grudge . :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 14 Sep 2020 14:09

I won’t be doing that Joy...because some people are exempt..so you never know. However have just logged on to my local town FB page....it is like war has broken out over the wearers and non wearers.

Lots of peeps up town being confronted by others for not following the rules that came in force today.

I for one will do as I am asked as I see no valid reason not to..despite my personal views

:-D :-D :-D :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 14 Sep 2020 14:30

You're right, Ann. My pal is 83 next month and, while fairly fit, she does have one health condition which could worsen. I don't think she would have pulled her neighbour about it if she had not known her - she'd have phoned me and moaned about it!

It seems that some shops have someone at the door handing out face masks unless you can produce an exemption whatever, other shops are doing nothing.

My cousin tells me the face mask to be seen in has diamantes on it!

She has one! :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 14 Sep 2020 14:34

Two of our city comp schools have covid cases - luckily (so far!) the young un's is not one of them. Not heard anything about primary schools.

It isn't going to get any easier is it? :-(

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2020 18:56

No Joy :-0

Evening :-D

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 14 Sep 2020 19:10

Evening :-D :-D <3 <3

Von

Von Report 14 Sep 2020 19:11

Evening Fly :-D <3

How are you doing <3