General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thermals Thursday

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Mar 2022 10:02

:-0 :-0 :-D <3 :-D <3 :-D <3 :-D

It's brass monkey weather.....it was perishing in the park for walkies :-0. If you have sunshine don't be deceived, the wind is bitter :-0 :-0

Hugs for them that need em <3 <3

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 31 Mar 2022 10:08

We have a good covering of snow this morning, but it is already starting to melt as the sun comes through

Fly

Fly Report 31 Mar 2022 10:17

Morning Belle :-D <3

Morning Linda :-D <3 so it was you that sent me snow :-0 ;-)

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 31 Mar 2022 10:33

Morning all <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

We had a covering of snow this morning but it's all gone now and the sun is out. The wind is very cold though.

Kath. x

Fly

Fly Report 31 Mar 2022 11:47

Morning Kath :-D <3

Von

Von Report 31 Mar 2022 11:57

Twirls onto thread :-D <3 Good morning just

I can confirm it’s bitterly cold out there even though the sun is currently shining :-D :-D :-D

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 31 Mar 2022 13:04

Afternoon All. :-D <3 <3 <3

We had snow flurries this morning. Pretty but not nice.

Freezing cold, even through the sun is shining. :-(

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 31 Mar 2022 13:32

Afternoon everyone :-)

...very smart Von ;-)

Brilliant sunshine earlier, when I had an early appointment a few miles away. Saw my 1st Spring lambs in a field on my way home.

They would have had a shock later, when we had heavy hail, then snow falling thick and fast, but too wet to settle.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 31 Mar 2022 14:13

Afternoon everyone <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

The sun has now done a disappearing act and the snow has arrived again. It's dark and gloomy now.

Just been trying to send meter readings for the electric and gas but can't get on to either website. Will have to try to remember to have another go later.

Kath. x

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 31 Mar 2022 14:22

Afternoon Everyone :-D <3

I've been shoving a sheep up the chimney :-0 :-D. I think I've succeeded , it's been quite blustery today and it hasn't come back down..... yet:-D

Von

Von Report 31 Mar 2022 15:15

Well done Belle. Hopefully you will be toasty warm now without any draughts ;-) ;-) ;-)

Google lied to me this morning she said it wasn’t going to snow however it’s now

snowing quite a lot. Just in time for the little ones coming out of school :-(

Edit to correct spelling ;-)

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 31 Mar 2022 16:10

Afternoon everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

It is bitter here, snowing off and on since last night, then the sky turns blue and melts it :-D :-D :-D

Belle…Bet ya didn’t do a 2 hour walk this morning :-D :-D :-D

I popped to Asda, it was as cold in there as it was outside…needless to say I didn’t hang about :-0 :-|

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 31 Mar 2022 16:19

Afternoon everyone. <3 :-D

A bleddy horrible, cold day here. Woke to snow but it disappeared fast and it's been on and off all day - sleet then snow then sleet then .... It was so cold that I had to don a thick jumper to receive my groceries.

I think next door's Ukrainian guests may have arrived - I am such a nosey parker, but I have a feeling it could have been them just before lunchtime. I may be wrong but if they have arrived, I know we'll be introduced eventually.

Fly

Fly Report 31 Mar 2022 19:12

Evening :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 31 Mar 2022 19:16

Hi Fly. <3 :-D

Still snowing there?

Fly

Fly Report 31 Mar 2022 19:18

Evening Joy :-D <3 Flurries all day :-0

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 31 Mar 2022 19:19