General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Woman In A Garden Wednesday

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 25 Oct 2023 08:06

:-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

Morning All :-D <3

Rain has eased, and we have a pinkish tinge to the sky. :-)

I am feeling neglected again, Ann :-D ;-)

Have a good day Everyone <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 25 Oct 2023 09:01

Morning Maddie :-D <3

Sunny here :-D just saying ;-)

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 25 Oct 2023 09:02

Morning Fly :-D <3

Send it down here. :-D

Von

Von Report 25 Oct 2023 09:20

Morning all :-D <3

Dull as ditch water here :-(

Have a good day everyone <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 25 Oct 2023 10:45

Morning Maddie, Fly and Von <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

It was raining when I first got up but had stopped for walkies :-D. Very fresh in other words chilly willy :-D. The sun has found a bobble hat :-D :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 25 Oct 2023 11:47

Morning everyone :-D <3

To describe our weather as probably being misty this morning was a slight understatement….I could barely see me car
:-0 :-0

Blue skies here now so have loaded the line with some towels in the hope they may dry off a bit…could do with a bit of breeze.

Who is neglecting you MG…..Fly will sort em out :-D :-D :-D

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 25 Oct 2023 11:58

Morning Von, Belle and Ann :-D <3 <3 <3

Not cold when I went out, but still very grey. :-(

You are neglecting me Ann, I did not get the photo. :-( ;-)

Going to try and do a bit of printing of certs before lunch. Wait for the printer to conk out! :-D :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 25 Oct 2023 12:05

Ah…Twas an old one of her from 2016 Halloween……will send <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 25 Oct 2023 12:19

Afternoon Ann <3 :-D

In this case another word for neglect is nosey ;-) :-D :-D <3

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 25 Oct 2023 12:54

Clutches my pearls. :-0 :-0

I'm offended Belle :-D :-D :-D ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 25 Oct 2023 13:51

Stop clutching yer pearls, you'll break them ;-) :-D :-D

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 25 Oct 2023 13:53

Afternoon everyone :-)

Just back from town shopping etc. for a friend... Set off in proper coat, because showers were forecast.

Bright blue sky and brilliant sunshine all morning and gosh it was hot.
I had to take my coat off and carry it, when I couldn't stand it anymore :-0

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 25 Oct 2023 14:26

Afternoon Gwyn…has been like that here since mid morning…a chilly night to come me thinks.

Belle…you took the words right out of me mouth :-D :-D :-D ;-)

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 25 Oct 2023 16:24

Afternoon Gwyn :-D <3

I had better not break them, they are hand knotted black pearls. :-P :-D :-D ;-)

Printing going well so far, waiting for the ink to run out.

:-0

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 25 Oct 2023 18:36

One for the diary MG
:-D

Jill Halfpenny, Lee Ingleby and Claire Goose will star in The Cuckoo (w/t), a four-part thriller coming to Channel 5 in 2024.

The series follows Sian (Halfpenny), a lodger who is taken in by Nick (Ingleby) and Jessica (Goose). They have just bought the house of their dreams, a grand doer-upper in the countryside town that Jessica grew up in. However, as the financial crisis hits the family fall on tough times and suddenly their home is on the line.

They are forced to pull their adopted teenage daughter Alice (Freya Hannan-Mills) out of her private school and into the local comprehensive. Nick finds another job, but it’s still not enough to make ends meet. With no other choice, Jessica decides they need to take in Sian as a lodger to help.

Sian is beautiful, flirty, and mysterious. She immediately begins sowing discord within the family – acting too familiar with Nick, borrowing Jessica’s clothes, and building an increasingly inappropriate rapport with Alice. Jessica begins to question if Sian is really who she claims to be? Quickly she realises something more insidious and twisted is going on and Jessica, Nick and Alice will be forced to fight for each other and their own lives.

Barunka O’Shaughnessy (The Teacher, Motherland) created the series and will executive produce alongside Clapperboard’s Suzi McIntosh (Silent Witness), Clapperboard MD Mike Benson, and Abacus Media Rights MD Jonathan Ford.

O’Shaughnessy will also pen the first episode of the series with Rebecca Wojciechowski (Silent Witness) on board as writer for episodes two, three and four. Brian O’Malley (The Ex-Wife, That Dirty Black Bag, Alex Rider) will direct.

Filming for the series has begun on location in Ireland and is expected to air on Channel 5 in 2024.

Fly

Fly Report 25 Oct 2023 19:17

Evening :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 25 Oct 2023 19:20

Wotcha :-D <3

Von

Von Report 25 Oct 2023 19:21

Good evening :-D <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 25 Oct 2023 19:21

Evening Von <3 <3