General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I need your thoughts and prayes please for Jane pl

Page 0 + 1 of 25

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jul 2006 21:01

See Below please.

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jul 2006 21:01

Hi Guys I need your help on this one, i have never asked this before from you lot but your such caring people i need to ask you. Some of you know about my best pal on GR Jane or calamity Jane is very ill with cancer. She has been very ill the last couple of days and she txt me to say her Kidneys are failing and they think she has pneumonia as well So she needs all the thoughts and prayers we can send her. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes but the screen is a bit blurd sorry I dont know what else to say but please please say a prayer for her Steve xx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 7 UPDATE 7 15/07/06 Jans said the Doctor sayes her breathing in getting better so thats good news. But her Kidnys are still infected so a new range of meds now Keep going girl you can do it babe. Steve xx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 8 UPDATE 8 16/07/06 Jane emailed this morning to say she had had a very bad reaction to some new drugs and is not well at all. Steve xx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 9 UPDATE 9 20/07/06 Spoke to Jane she had a bad night and she is back on the drips again, she is feeling very low at the moment, this her 23 day in bed (i think). Doctor was calling again sometime today. love ya babes xxx Steve xx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 10 UPDATE 10 Jane became very ill yesterday morning with breathing problems, the doctor wanted Jane to go into hospital, but Jane being Jane said no So they sent some new drugs out for her. I spoke to her again last night and in her own words 'I am now the proud owner of a brand new chest drain, i asked the doctor if he had one in pink lol' Sxx love ya babes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 11 UPDATE 11 25/07/06 Jane is still so so (her words) her breathing is a wee bit better since the chest drain was inserted still dont know if the new drugs are working. Steve xx love ya babe ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 12 UPDATE 12 28/07/06 Hi guys Jane is just the same but she feels like S*it at times, and she gets tired easy now. Sxx Love ya babes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 13 UPDATE 13 31/07 Hi guys Just been told by Jane that she may have the chest drain taken out tonight, that should lift her spirits a bit. Sxx Love ya xx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 14 UPDATE 14 02/08/06 Hi Guys Just Spoke to Jane, the chest Drain is out and she is feeling a bit better in herself, But Poor Pete has a chest infection and is making his Ashma worse, so can we send a few thoughts to Pete as well please. Sxx Love Ya babes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 15 UPDATE 15 04/08/06 Jane got out of bed last night first tim in 35ish days this is what she said. LOL the muscles in my legs are shot to pieces, i look like something that dropped off the planet mars. Am all tucked up again as it was so very tiring!!! Keep going girl Steve xx Love Ya ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 16 UPDATE 16 07/08/06 Jane seems more upbeat and more like her old self the last couple of days, fingers crossed it carries on. Steve xx Love Ya Babes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE 17 UPDATE 17 09 /08/06 Hi all Latest from Jane She can now walk round the bed to the chair on the otherside of the room. Jane seems to be on the mend thank the lord. But thank you lot sooooooooooooo much ffs you lot are brill, and i love you all so much this will be my last post on GR ever i will wait till this falls off page one then i am an ex member lol Thank you all for the fun and laffs and the pain you have shared with Jane Steve xx

Ruth

Ruth Report 1 Jul 2006 21:02

Oh Steve so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers will be for Jane and her family.xx

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 1 Jul 2006 21:02

sending love and very best wishes to Jane... (((((XXXX))))) Jilly x x

Bunny

Bunny Report 1 Jul 2006 21:02

Janey All my thoughts and prayers are going out to you....... All my love to you.. Carol xxxxxx

RodGee

RodGee Report 1 Jul 2006 21:03

with you all the way steve many thoughts and prayers are needed for jane and all my love to her will say a prayer for her tonight rod

Speedy

Speedy Report 1 Jul 2006 21:03

Steve it would be my pleasure to say a prayer for Jane, Jane you are in all of our thoughts, (((((HUGS))))) Bev

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 1 Jul 2006 21:03

Jane thinking of you right now and sending positive thoughts your way. Julia

Joy

Joy Report 1 Jul 2006 21:04

I like Calamity Jane very much. Shall go and read the PMs we have exchanged in a minute; we come from the same area. Steve, thank you for telling us, a difficult thing to do. I knew she was very ill, and wondered when or how we would hear news of her. Shall be thinking of her and hers. Joy

Sue H

Sue H Report 1 Jul 2006 21:05

Thinking of you Jane and will say an extra prayer tonight xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Jul 2006 21:05

Jane, all my thoughts and prayers are for you tonight. Steve, thank you for giving us this opportunity, Ann Glos

Jen ~

Jen ~ Report 1 Jul 2006 21:05

This is awful Steve, although I have never conversed with Jane, I have seen her on and around the boards...........this is the second shock today with one of our members. I shall pray for Jane and her family Steve, God Bless them all. Jen

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 1 Jul 2006 21:06

Jane, i dont normaly say prayers but tonight for you i will ,,,,,,,,,,,love and thoughts ,,,,,,,Gwen

Linen

Linen Report 1 Jul 2006 21:06

Healing & Strength For Jane Vivienne xx

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 1 Jul 2006 21:07

Sending prayers (((((((hugs))))))) and best wishes to Jane.xxxx

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 1 Jul 2006 21:08

Sending all my positive thoughts out to Jane Elaine x

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 1 Jul 2006 21:08

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for Jane and her family xx Steve - ((hugs)) for you too cos I know how hard this is for you hun xXx

Patricia

Patricia Report 1 Jul 2006 21:09

Sorry to hear this sad news. Sending thoughts and love to Jane.. Pat

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jul 2006 21:09

Thanks you lot You are so special Steve xx

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 1 Jul 2006 21:10

Steve, I am sorry to hear about your friend. Thinking of her and her family at this very minute. Jenny xx