General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread no 6

Page 0 + 1 of 42

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 09:37

Who would like me to look at their photo then or is it too early in the morning yet?

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 7 Jun 2006 09:38

morning Louise how are you

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 09:38

I'm here Louise Judy from Oz

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 7 Jun 2006 09:39

Hi Louise, I have seen one of your other threads and Im intrigued? What is it you are offering to do? I dont have any photos on my PC as I havnt been able to work out how to do it...lol. Suzanne

Germaine

Germaine Report 7 Jun 2006 09:40

I'm here got a little while. Thanks Louise Germaine x

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 7 Jun 2006 09:40

Morning Louise, If you have the time, I would appreciate it very much if you can take a look at mine...please. Grateful Hugs, Dawn.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 09:41

Morning Julia and Jood. If you don't mind Julia I'll take a look at Jood's picture because I got a message for you the other day. Jood is the picture of you or someone in spirit? She looks a very nice person.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 09:42

I'll see what i can do Dawn and Germaine. Depends if they are quick or not.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 7 Jun 2006 09:42

* rushes onto thread hopefully * :-)))))))))))))))))) Maz. XX

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 09:43

Suzanne you could just send me a name of an ancestor if you want although if you just express an interest in a reading that usually works.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 09:43

and Maz xx

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 7 Jun 2006 09:43

Thank You Louise.....if time permits it, could you take a look at the wedding photo first...

Borobabs

Borobabs Report 7 Jun 2006 09:43

Morning Louise, hope you all nice and refreshed;; would love you to look at the one of mine , of the lady alone;; Babs

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥

♥Julia♦from♦Liverpool ♥ Report 7 Jun 2006 09:43

Louise Im off out with my boys for the day mine are not back to school till Monday, just popping in to say hi lol good luck everyone and Louise Julia

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 09:43

Its me Louise Judy

Germaine

Germaine Report 7 Jun 2006 09:44

Thanks Louise Germaine x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Jun 2006 09:44

I,d like to send you a pic but how do i do it? Shirley

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 7 Jun 2006 09:47

Thank you Louise, I would welcome a reading for myself when or if you have time? Ive never had one done before although I did take my mother once when she lost a partner. Suzanne X

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 09:47

Louise, I should make that clearer, the pic I sent you is one of myself. Shirley - if you'd like to wait till I finish talking with Louise, I will help you send a pic. Jood

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 09:47

Looking at your photo Jood you remind me of someone. Do you belong to a group where you sometimes have to stand in for the leader? I am trying to link in with you psychically at the moment.