General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALL DAY PARTY AT MINE **TODAY**

Page 0 + 1 of 27

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 May 2006 10:16

..... decided just for once NOT to work on my birthday ....SO - join me for an all day party tomorrow. Everyone welcome - bring your own drink - plenty of party games - come in - relax - dance - sing - chat with old friends - and the men are defdinitely allowed to flirt :O))) LOL GOOD MORNING - COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE - I WILL BE CIRCULATING ON AND OFF - HAVE FUN :o)))

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 9 May 2006 10:40

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fair (Mc)Anne (with no man) in Kent Best wish's for tomorrow from me are sent Whats that i hear Anne your 54. lol OH no your not cos your much much more. lol Not really peeps she's 21 but hide you guys befor she goes into one But Anne it's your Birthday true So have a fireman or even two But dont you dare be blue lol I think many Birthday wish's are coming to you Thats just my point of view HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow Anne with no man Ron xx

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 9 May 2006 10:42

Will be there Ann have filled the car with food and booze.........wee hee all day party.xxxxxx

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 May 2006 10:43

Fred - just for you sweetie I will try and start the party early LOL On condition - YOU MUST FLIRT !!!! pmsl Aaah Ron - that's great - thanks hun ..... now where's me pressie????? ROFLMAO

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 May 2006 10:46

Anne *i will give you your pressy tomorrow wink wink* Sxxy

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 9 May 2006 10:47

hey we having strippersx

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 May 2006 10:53

OOh yeah - volunteers for male strippers later in the night please :O))) fab idea LOL

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 9 May 2006 10:53

Anne it's a prent you want now You waited for a real long time. lol Cant think to tell you how But it's this perfect body of mine. lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 May 2006 10:58

******Drags satin love seat over to secluded corner off Annes living room - puts crate of scrumpi underneath****** 'Where shall I put this pole Anne?' (Dreads the answer) Big Wave to Ron!! xxxxxx

Sandra B

Sandra B Report 9 May 2006 11:02

is it fancy dress or c8me as you are.? * Shall I wear my mini-skirt and kinky boots* will bring the Babycham and cheeseletes.....* winks to any men in sight *

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 May 2006 11:06

Fancy dress or come as you are ??? not sure we would tell the difference in some cases lolol *visualises 70s flashback*

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 9 May 2006 11:22

Kim hun good to see you again wink wink Gee is that seat for me Kim? Great and drink too. Come sit on my knee kim but dont let Anne get me near her wardrobe lol

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 9 May 2006 11:24

Can i come to the party,an can i flirt please

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 May 2006 11:26

Gwen - of course you can sweetheart ............... more the merrier :O)))

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 May 2006 11:34

oh count me in!!!!! lolol

McAlp

McAlp Report 9 May 2006 11:37

Anne Can i come Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese Promise to share Steve with you ;-) Ann without th E

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 May 2006 11:38

*gets songs ready* *gets party clothes looked out* *finds a bottle of something* *considers a 43 gun salute for Anne* *considers streaking for Anne*

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 May 2006 11:41

All welcome :O)) Jilly - you might want to check my birthday thread and change that to a 34 gun salute ........ it is said on there that I look 34 not 43 :O)))) pmsl

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 9 May 2006 11:42

Fred - thought you wanted to be my toyboy ??? *looks hurt - bottom lip wobbles*

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 9 May 2006 11:46

*should have gone to specsavers then* pmsl