General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GET IN HERE NOW,,PLEASE,,,,, ten o'clock party i

Page 0 + 1 of 20

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 1 Apr 2006 21:57

I got the booze ,,,,,,,,,,i,got the food plenty of it,,,,,, and got music,,,,, anyone interested

Frosty

Frosty Report 1 Apr 2006 21:59

I got a cold and feel ill sorry, love a party but face feels like it going to explode.Yuk!

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 1 Apr 2006 22:02

Hi Gwen would love to party ....xxxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Apr 2006 22:02

Gwen I am just going to garage but will change in to party shoes on my way back...2 mins....come on you two...party poopers...get some music on

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 1 Apr 2006 22:02

listen if you knew how tatty i looked ,youd be happy anyway you can look like who ever or whatever you want tonight ,,so who you gonna come as

Germaine

Germaine Report 1 Apr 2006 22:04

Sorry Gwen going to give it a miss tonight I was up and down all night last night so going to see if I get some proper sleep tonight. Hope you all have fun Nighty Night Germaine

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 1 Apr 2006 22:04

Mmmmmm never knew it was fancy dress and me still in my pinny, lol.xxxx

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 1 Apr 2006 22:05

Your not in a pinny its a dior creation casual but outragiously expensive ask Lemon about her lemon shoes

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Apr 2006 22:06

Gwen Yo Yo Yo Yo partayyyyyyyyyyyyyy steve is in da house pump up da music get the booze out and lets get it on Dance anyone come one lets get jiggy lmao Steve

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 1 Apr 2006 22:06

Wow thanks Gwen.....could you use these quiche i made too many.xxxxx

Frosty

Frosty Report 1 Apr 2006 22:07

When you girls drink???/ read below..lol

Frosty

Frosty Report 1 Apr 2006 22:08

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS. 2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING 'WOO-HOO!' IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND. 3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO. 4. IN OUR! LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO. 5. WE DROP OUR 3:00 A.M. SUBMARINE SANDWICH ON THE FLOOR (WHICH WE'RE EATING EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT THE LEAST BIT HUNGRY), PICK IT UP AND CARRY ON EATING IT 6.WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH. 7. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAYS BECAUSE 'OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!' 8. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US 9. THE MAN WE'RE FLIRTING WITH USED TO BE OUR 5TH GRADE TEACHER. 10. THE URGE TO STAND ON A TABLE AND SING OR DANCE BECOMES STRANGELY OVERWHELMING TO US. 11. OUR EYES JUST DON'T SEEM TO WANT TO STAY OPEN ON THEIR OWN SO WE KEEP THEM HALF CLOSED AND THINK IT LOOKS EXOTICALLY SEXY. 12. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT. 13. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN. 14. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (er, or, the mop?) 15. WE START EVERY CONVERSATION WITH A BOOMING, 'DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT...' 16. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT. 17. OUR HUGS BEGIN TO RESEMBLE WRESTLING TAKE-DOWN MOVES. 18. WE ARE TIRED SO WE JUST SIT ON THE FLOOR (WHEREVER WE HAPPEN TO BE STANDING) AND TAKE A QUICK NAP. 19. WE BEGIN LEAVING THE BUTTONS OPEN ON OUR BUTTON FLY PANTS TO CUT DOWN ON THE TIME WE'RE IN THE BATHROOM AWAY FROM OUR DRINK. 20. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR FAULT THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 1 Apr 2006 22:08

Hi Steve music up to you ive been playin tiesto loud an fast but you choose

Deb ( Steel City)

Deb ( Steel City) Report 1 Apr 2006 22:09

just popped in for a little bit can't stay to long but have glass in hand and am ready. Could someone put a little ice in my glass ---- please

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 1 Apr 2006 22:10

FROSTY DEAD RIGHT ESPESSIALLY ??? TONIGHT ANY PROBLEMS LEFT OUTSIDE,IN THE COLD IN HERE HOT HOT HOT

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Apr 2006 22:11

Gwen i can get my grove on to anything <wiggles> but can i have a beer i am parched lol *dances in the room all alone* S

Small but Perfectly Formed Wendy Report 1 Apr 2006 22:11

Hi Frosty.....hi Steve ...........hi Deb....xxxxx

Deb ( Steel City)

Deb ( Steel City) Report 1 Apr 2006 22:12

OMG - Frosty Boy are you making fun of me. I mean your describing me on a regular day. PMSL.

Deb ( Steel City)

Deb ( Steel City) Report 1 Apr 2006 22:13

Hey Wendy, hello to everyone else. Gwen turn the heat down a little No wait never mind it was just one of those quickie hot flashes. PMSL

Bev

Bev Report 1 Apr 2006 22:14

count me in could do with a good party