Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

More on descendants of Ivy McMaster in Australia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

William

William Report 7 Nov 2011 04:40

Ivy Elizabeth McMaster was born in Woomelang, Victoria in 1912. Daughter of William John McMaster & Ethel Lilian Osborne. She had a sister Alice. Ethel married William John Wright Scott in Sydney in 1934 And they were living in Toowoomba, Queensland in 1936. Are there any McMaster family descendants out there?
William

jax

jax Report 7 Nov 2011 05:04

William

You already have a thread about these people, just add the extra info to that thread and delete this one

I alerady mentioned the search trees to you...if there are any decendants thats where you are likely to find them

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards.page/board/living_relatives/thread/1284884

AmazingGrace08

AmazingGrace08 Report 7 Nov 2011 05:15

William can you clarify...

You are either asking for Ivy Elizabeth or Alice ...who then is Ethel?

Was it a typo...what have you checked yourself? Have you checked the online newspapers etc?

Just so we know so we don't do all the work again on this thread or your previous.

Cheers

William

William Report 7 Nov 2011 05:44

OOPS! Yes I did make an error. IT was of course Ivy who married William.
I have the marriage record & the Electoral role for 1936. They do not appear after that. I have tried Death records without finding any record in Queensland. I am unable to access births. I have not tried newspapers
Thanks to you both for your interest
Cheers