Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

2 brothers adopted birth name lawless

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

wigmaker

wigmaker Report 21 Jan 2018 13:29

Keith lawless born 1950 between Jan - march
David A Lawless born 1956 between Jan - march
Just found out these are my brothers who I believe were adopted would like to find and meet them
Any positive response would be welcome
Thank you

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 21 Jan 2018 18:07

Duplicate, responses on other thread:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1370173

Richard

Richard Report 16 Nov 2021 13:15

Hi June
Ive recently found some of my adoption documents and I was
named Keith Lawless at birth 16 January 1950. My birth mother name is Pearl Violet
I was adopted a few months later brought up mostly in Christchurch Dorset by loving parents. They have now passed away.
When I looked up my name I was amazed to find your message

Just want to let you know I am well and living in Dorset. Hope you are well and would be good to hear from you.
best wishes Richard H

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 16 Nov 2021 13:33

As this is quite an old thread your best bet is to click on wigmaker’s name and send a message through GR

If she hasn’t changed the e-mail she registered with the site, GR will notify her

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Sep 2023 10:38

Nudged as this has important info which may not have been seen