Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

GR pricing structure

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 19 Apr 2013 09:44

Would suggest that GR create a page linked to the home page which lists out their pricing structure. It is needed so that members and the public know exactly what they get for their money.

Also in a members accounts page their should be the option to change their personal options. So frustrating that at the moment one can only select manual or automatic payment of what is existing.

So many threads from members enquiring about this

:-D :-D :-D

CupCakes

CupCakes Report 21 Apr 2013 10:13

checking out the nudge

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 21 Apr 2013 15:11

No idea why another thread is needed on this as GR seem to ignore all of the others already on the boards

This is just one of many on the boards

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/suggestions/thread/1316418?page=1

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 Apr 2013 22:38

several threads on the subject ................... with information on them from GR

I don't really see the need for yet another .............. just another one for GR to ignore!

what other option(s) to renew are there other than Manual and Automatic

Manual meaning that they cannot take the money from your credit card automatically.

Automatic meaning you have given them the right to deduct the amount from your credit card, after you have received notice that your sub is due.

It's exactly the same on other sites!

jax

jax Report 22 Apr 2013 12:15

I went from a six month to a yearly sub KenSE a few weeks ago.

It was no cheaper to start with (approx the same) but would be after a year should I want to renew.

Of course this was the standard membership

jax

jax Report 23 Apr 2013 16:48

When my 6 months was up for renewal they offered me it at £1.33 pm (£7.98) but a week after my subs had expired they gave me a free month for posting on the WDYTYA board.....then when I looked at what they were going to charge me it had gone up to £15 less 20% discount (£12) I complained and they said if I pay the £12 they would refund the difference...I could'nt be bothered with all that, so thought I might aswell pay the £19.95 for the year as that was what it was going to cost me anyway....when my 12 months is up I will get 20% so it will be about £15.95 instead of £12 for 6 months