Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hackman family tree

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kaye

kaye Report 15 Nov 2010 15:10

does anyone have a hackman family tree of the goldalming branch complete and how they are all related to each other i am going round in circles........ hair pulling out

anyway if someone has got it the puzzle of the hackmans of godalming solve i woul dbe very interested in the knowleged as i am from the same family and trying to link them all together but fear i need a bigger computer screen to fit them all in lol

thanks kaye

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 15 Nov 2010 15:11

If you gave some names prehaps someone here could help you

kaye

kaye Report 15 Nov 2010 15:20

well thats the thing .... names well i have a john at the top of my family tree... but i have seen some picture of another branch of the family that look like me and they have lawance on their tree about the same time i think...
so i am wondering if these names are connected or if we are connected furth down the tree by brothers and sisters that have been missed maybe.... anyway just thought i would ask if anyone did have a complete hackman tree with all the hackmans on it from godalming as i am sure they are all related in one form or another
thanks

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 15 Nov 2010 15:25

Yes I,ve often looked at pictures of other same named people and thought ...gosh they look like a **** .........very strange isnt it

Ok good Luck with your search

kaye

kaye Report 15 Nov 2010 15:34

its bizza, but.... i sent a picture to my sister of one of them and she asked me where i was when i had pic taken and where was she.... so thats how bizza and spooky it is and i am most certain that there is a link between all the hackman from godleming and nottingham... also the family has always had alot of children and marrages infact i think on my side its only my dad and uncle that have had just 1 life long partner all the others have had serval wives... following deaths and 1 devorce which was my grandmother so hence the question ... has anyone ever completed the hackmans of godelming family tree and conected all the hackmans ???? as my head is full of johns and charlies as these names have beeen in every branch that i have viewd to date with different dates of birth

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:34

LAWRENCE HACKMAN Pedigree
Male
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 22 JAN 1638 Godalming, Surrey, England

Death: 28 JUN 1639
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Father: DANIELL HACKMAN Family
Mother: JOANE
Extracted birth or christening record for locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:35

LAWRENCE HACKMAN Pedigree
Male Family
Marriages:
Spouse: JOANE CARPENTER Family
Marriage: 13 OCT 1606 Godalming, Surrey, England
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Messages:
Extracted marriage record for locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the marriage date

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:38

Joseph A. HACKMAN Head M Male 26 Godalming, Surrey, England Bricklayers Labourer
Charlotte HACKMAN Wife M Female 23 Gloucester, England
Emile Theophilus HACKMAN Son Male 11 m Wimbledon, Surrey, England

Source Information:
Dwelling 95 Palmerstone Rd
Census Place Wimbledon, Surrey, England
Family History Library Film 1341196
Public Records Office Reference RG11
Piece / Folio 0831 / 57
Page Number 2

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:40

George HACKMAN Head M Male 37 Godalming, Surrey, England Licensed Vitular
Mary HACKMAN Wife M Female 35 Stratford, Essex, England
Henry HACKMAN Son U Male 11 Godalming, Surrey, England Scholar
Hubert HACKMAN Son U Male 8 Godalming, Surrey, England Scholar
Fred. HACKMAN Son U Male 5 Albury, Surrey, England
Alice HACKMAN Daur Female 1 Dartford, Kent, England
Mrs. COBBIT Serv M Female 38 Godalming, Surrey, England General Servant

Source Information:
Dwelling 7 High Street
Census Place Dartford, Kent, England
Family History Library Film 1341205
Public Records Office Reference RG11
Piece / Folio 0865 / 29
Page Number 2

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:41

Daniel Hakman Pedigree
Male Family
Event(s):
Birth: About 1603 Of, Godalming, Surrey, England
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Marriages:
Spouse: Johan Coome Family
Marriage: 08 DEC 1628

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:42

DANIELL HACKMAN Pedigree
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 27 MAR 1608 Godalming, Surrey, England
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Father: LAWRENCE HACKMAN Family
Mother: JANE
Extracted birth or christening record for locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:42

DANIELL HAKMAN Pedigree
Male Family
Marriages:
Spouse: JOHAN COOME Family
Marriage: 08 DEC 1628 Godalming, Surrey, England
Extracted marriage record for locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the marriage date.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:43

DANIELL HAKMAN Pedigree
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 23 JAN 1631 Godalming, Surrey, England
Parents:
Father: DANIELL HAKMAN Family
Mother: JOHAN

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:43

DANIELL HACKMAN Pedigree
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 27 JAN 1678 Godalming, Surrey, England
Parents:
Father: JOSHUA HACKMAN Family

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 15:44

DANIELL HACKMAN Pedigree
Male
Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 24 APR 1715 Godalming, Surrey, England
Parents:
Father: JOSHUA HACKMAN Family
Mother: ANN
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by the birth or christening date.

kaye

kaye Report 15 Nov 2010 15:50

thanks anne,

would you know if these are the first hackmens to apear in godalming ?????in early 1608

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Nov 2010 16:42

sorry - not a clue - they are all the ones I found on the free Mormon site

kaye

kaye Report 15 Nov 2010 17:00

thank you anyway

Stanley

Stanley Report 18 Nov 2010 17:06

Hi
i cannot claim to have the FULL Godalming Hackman Family tree-but i do have over 100 of them in my tree-if you wish to exchange information please do a search for William TOWILLS on this site in Trees and then contact Stanley giving an e mail address

I regret i my tree on this sight is obsolete as it can no longer be updated due to a bug that their technicians cannot fix so Hackmans do not appear in it

Cheers Stanley

kaye

kaye Report 18 Nov 2010 17:58

thanks stanley

i have tryed that but cannot get the name william towills to come up i will try other ways thanks

kaye