Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

No record of mother's birth

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Nov 2012 21:16

There are several Brewer/Lockyer births up until 1929, so Violet must have met Lanceley in Somerset and then they moved to the London area.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Nov 2012 21:38

In another thread you say there was a Joyce and Maud also.

What about Wilfred?

Births Mar 1915
SHORE Wilfred L G Gaylard Merthyr T. 11a 1666

Rose

Susan

Susan Report 29 Nov 2012 17:01

replying to Margaret and above - I think I will never find a record of her birth, and have no idea what school she attended or indeed much else. And to Rose - yes there are many others. My grandmother may have gone off with my grandfather before he ceased having children with his wife, then! No surprise really. More research to do, I think..... Thanks to everyone trying to help, but I sense little chance of getting a true picture for some time to come...or maybe never.