Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BAILEY....WEST BROMWICH, ECKINGTON AND DINNINGTON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mariian

Mariian Report 24 Feb 2014 23:54

I NEED SOME HELP VERIFYING THE BAILEY FAMILY PLEASE
I HAVE WEST BROMWICH,ECKINGTON AND DINNINGTON I HAVE MOST OF WHAT I SHALL BE ABLE TO DO VERIFICATION IS SOMETHING I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR IF ANYONE HAS SAME FAMILIES THANKYOU MARIAN

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 25 Feb 2014 00:04

You will need to give some first names and dates. There are loads of Bailey families in West Bromwich in the 1911 census.

Kath. x

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 25 Feb 2014 05:04

Mariian, I got your PM, I am so sorry that I have been horribly busy for the last little while.

These threads provide some background to Mariian's search and as Reggie said why it is time sensitive

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1244860

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1334917

Mariian hopes to be able to leave her family tree research for her family in good order

back around New Year she asked for help with organising her tree at this website but I really don't know anything about trees here

I was wondering whether someone else who is good at trees and has a bit of time might want to take on that job ...