Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Teresa Sans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa

Teresa Report 2 Jan 2005 16:03

My name is Kelly Sans, My dad's name is Derek and he's father was Arthur. Arthurs brothers are Bill, Vic, Dave and his sister was Linda. My aunts name is Pauline.

kellybc

kellybc Report 21 Feb 2011 23:02

Hi Kelly

My Wife Chris. Peters' Mother is Patricia Sans, and I have been researching the San's family for some time now. I have traced the Sans back to Benjamin Sans born in 1791 in Shoreditch, If you would like a copy of the family tree, then get back to me with an email address and I'll send it to you.

Regards

Bernie Kelly

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 21 Feb 2011 23:05

Bernie, have you also sent a PM, as this thread is 6 years old and teresa is unlikely to check back here.
Jan

Barbara

Barbara Report 21 Aug 2015 14:31

Hi Bernard, I have just joined GR, you may remember me we were in touch in 2007. I was trying to get info on my father Jack Henry Sans a gunner in the Royal Artillery in the 2nd WE. The Ministry of Defence will not release any information to me in case he is still alive (doubtful) as I am 72 years old. His Army number was 1711289 that's all I have. I even wrote to David Cameron who of course passed my letter back to the MOD.I explained that it seemed children of sperm doners have more rights than me, all to no avail. Just wondered if you have come across any further information. Living in constant hope,
Barbara Arnold

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 21 Aug 2015 16:33

Barbara

Both the first two posts on here are very old. If you click on the board names (Teresa & Kellybc) you will be able to send them a private message.

IF they still use the same email address they will then receive your message. You can check to see if they have 'opened' the message by clicking on the Messages tab near tot top of the board and looking at 'Sent Messages'. Unopened message are green/blue.

good luck with your hunt.

malyon

malyon Report 21 Aug 2015 16:36

could be him name mis-spelt
Jack H Sands
England and Wales Birth Registration Index
Name Jack H Sands
Event Type Birth Registration
Registration Quarter Apr-May-Jun
Registration Year 1912
Registration District Cranbrook
County Kent
Event Place Cranbrook, Kent, England
Mother's Maiden Name (not available before 1911 Q3) Ruck
Volume 2A
Page 1739
Line Number 145

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 21 Aug 2015 17:11

Have you tried asking here? :-
http://firepower.org.uk/for-service-after-ww1/

I'm not sure if that's separate from the MOD or not.
But you'd still have to prove you were NOK.

Barbara

Barbara Report 21 Aug 2015 17:13

Thankyou all. Will look into all the info in more detail. Will let you know
Barbara

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Aug 2015 17:15

Barbara has her own thread on Find Living Anestors looking for info about her father.
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1354361