Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NEW THREAD! 1861, 1871, 1881, 1891 and 1901 Ancest

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 2 Jun 2005 10:59

If you'd like me to search for a family member or two for you, please email me rather than post here, at 'censusimages2005 at y a h o o c o u k' . You'll need to fiddle with the email address but hopefully can work it out!!! To keep the thread 'current', please also post below to say you have emailed me. Please include as much info as you can in your email, full names, birth dates and place of birth. If I find your family member, or someone of interest, I will make a copy of the appropriate image and send it to you with my reply. Thanks, Louise :O)

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 2 Jun 2005 12:44

emailed today Charlote Euphemia Lillie 1896 on 1901 Census born Llancashire...can you tell me who else at the address with her father was William Lillie...elizabeth thank you

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 2 Jun 2005 13:51

Jean, received your message thanks! Have messaged back with lots of info and refs for four seperate images re Breeze family. Please let me have your email address privately if you'd like them :O) Louise

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 2 Jun 2005 13:59

Elizabeth, Details and image on their way to you by email! Louise :O)

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 08:16

Daphne, images and info are on their way to you! Louise :O)

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 08:20

Carol, the site won't let me add my email address in full (it deletes sections) which is why it looks strange. Its basically censusimages2005 at y a h o o c o u k You'll need to remove the spaces and put the correct 'at' symbol after censusimages2005, with dots after ya hoo and co Confused? I know I am lol! :OS

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 08:51

Mel, Thanks for your email. Info and images concerning the MALKIN family are on their way to you! Louise :O)

Roderic

Roderic Report 3 Jun 2005 13:21

Hi Louise i have sent you an e-mail about the Genower family. Many thanks Rod

Katherine

Katherine Report 3 Jun 2005 15:01

Hello I have sent a message asking if you have the American censuses too Kay

Janet

Janet Report 3 Jun 2005 15:51

Hi Louise I have emailed you regarding a look up for David Gibbon in the 1861 census. Many thanks Janet

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 18:58

Janet, Have found your David! Poor chap was poorly at the Infirmary :O( Details and image on their way to you via email. Rod, Found all your Genowers bar one, six images and info have been sent by email. Louise :O)

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 19:00

Katherine, I'm very sorry, but I only have access to the England and Wales census between 1861 and 1901 inclusive. But can also do look-ups for anybody wanting 1851 Buckinghamshire (new CD!) Take care, Louise

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 19:16

Sheila, Some info and a couple of images are on their way to you re William McKenzie. :O) Take care, Louise

June

June Report 3 Jun 2005 19:54

Hi Louise, Have emailed hope you can help regards June

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 20:25

June, A reply is on its way to you with some images, but I'm not sure whether they are the right families. There were lots with that name in the area :O( Take care, Louise :O)

June

June Report 3 Jun 2005 21:01

Hi Louise, thank you for all the images and info will after go through it all kind regards June

Janet

Janet Report 3 Jun 2005 22:53

Louise Many thanks for your help in locating David Gibbon - it is very kind of you to offer your help and obviously very popular with all concerned. Keep up the good work!! Best wishes Janet

Linda

Linda Report 3 Jun 2005 22:57

Could you please see if you can find out who was living at 44 Lennox street Kensington, Liverpool 7 in the 1901 census. It should be my grandfather George Smith and my Grandmother Margaret Smith. anyone else? will e-mail you this information.

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 23:16

June and Janet, Glad I could be of help! :O) Linda, have replied to your email explaining that the 1901 census isn't searchable by address, but if you have more info about your grand-parents (year and place of birth etc), I can do a search for you by name to discover where they were living. Take care all, Louise :O)

Squiggles

Squiggles Report 3 Jun 2005 23:30

Jackie, do you have a year of and/or place of birth for George? At first glance, there are a good few which might be candidates, buit rather too many to filter out the real possibles! Thanks, Louise :O)