General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Conning the Conmen

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Twinklyoceanblue

Twinklyoceanblue Report 20 Jun 2008 21:00

hehehe.....please don't blue eyes...i tried soooo hard not to get a mental image lol xx

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&#

₪ TeresaW elite empress of deleted threads&# Report 20 Jun 2008 21:04

Where is he? Has he gone sulking down the pub now?

Come back Eldrick, we were only kidding....

Weren't we???

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 20 Jun 2008 21:51

**wonders now what Hayley actually said....she was always talking about him cashing his pension at the post office** Maybe I've put 2 + 2 together and assumed he was flirting with them all.

Twinklyoceanblue

Twinklyoceanblue Report 20 Jun 2008 21:56

knowing him squirrel he probably was....and the bank...and hes probably down the pub chatting up the barmaid....standing on his head!!!!! pmsl x