General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 3 + 1 of 1468

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Dec 2009 11:59

Are Chelsea playing today???

(puts fingers in delicate ears)

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 5 Dec 2009 13:40

lol Pauline you can make a cake i love fruit cake lol
Sucker could be change nut lodge inmate lol

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Dec 2009 15:00

Do you like pink Custard, mushroom Risotto and Omlettes? Do you have copious supplies of knicker elastic? Then sign up here - lol!

Botty stamping will commence shortly, followed by beginners lessons on the use of turbo charged broomsticks and how to snag firemen and Frogs (empty Lily pads, for the use of)

All welcome, just don't sit on Her Maj's Throne if she's about if you know what is good for you!!

GRMarilyn

GRMarilyn Report 5 Dec 2009 15:50

EXCUSE ME.......!!

I think I have some of my bestest friends have joined up here !

I'm just being rather nosey ,as I have been looking for them all day.......

I've already got a stamp on my botty ,been sat on a wicker chair on the balcony ...does that count ?...LOL

Might do a Omlette cant deal with Pink Custard or Rissotto's...
I'm on a DIET !!

Hi to everyone else ..........

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 5 Dec 2009 20:10

Greetings to all the newcomers from wherever you commeth. You need to think quickly, keep your tongue firmly in cheek and make certain you curtsey with great reverence whenever Her KQ Maj is in the vicinity. Then you can tip her off her broomstick and escape.

I am hoping the Nut Lodge accommodaton team are able to cope with the influx of visitors.

How many boakins can we spare from the cyber pets compound to help with the dishes. Actually boakins are very bad at dishes. One has to hold the plate in its mouth while the other wipes it dry.

I glad we made Nut Lodge virtual. That way we can add rooms on as we require them.

Message for her esteemed Thread Killer Majesty on broomstick singing Killer Queen and brandishing laser gun. Does you Majesty believe that a rainbow coloured flag with a Nutter in the centre and a small shield containing a poxy looking canon, WITHOUT the word Arsenal, or they will think we are trying to take over the team, would suffice to be flown outside of Nut Lodge.

Oh boy I am h aving trouble with those ads bouncing all over the place again this morning. Cursor speed is zilch and I like typing fast.

Grab your champers and choccies and we will hie over to the temporary thread and zap it again. Then we might complain to GR that our temporary thread which was amazingly restored has been whoosed again and do they know what happened to it, because we are giggle, giggle perplexed to say the least!!!

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Dec 2009 20:14

Pauline the shield is brilliant !!!!!!!!!!

We are the champions LOl WE WON YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! up into third place

NA NA NA NANA Chelsea, you lost. Whoops no offence Rita.

will now add new guests to the thread, welcome one and all please make yourselves comfy here. But not on my throne please.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Dec 2009 20:19

Not Rainbows on the flag I see enough of them on Tuesdays LOL

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 5 Dec 2009 20:19

DET. Would you have any idea who has been catapulting mushroom rissotto and omelettes into the Nut Lodge kitchen.

Ummmm could we ask them to open the windows before they let fly. Neckie and Sweetpea have been trying to clean the windows and they are all covered in gunk again. I heard sweetpea say something about fixing their little wagons, so I'm a bit concerned.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Dec 2009 20:22

Wasn't me Aunty my elastic in the catapult is far too stretched. I'll clean it off though a good blast with the laser should do the trick.

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 5 Dec 2009 20:22

So we don't want rainbows. Didn't think about it from that perspective, but makes sence. Could we have a black and white jolly roger skull and crossbones pirate flag with a nutter in the middle.

Come on you lot, think, flag, colours, .............

Or we could have Spice Girls or Hannah Montana, or even a Barbie flag.

Ah ha that should make them think!!!

Runs away because OH says pig, pig. pig, breakfast is ready!!

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 5 Dec 2009 20:34

How about Tigger on a red and white background with a nutter bouncing along behind

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 5 Dec 2009 20:52

Sorry no Tiggers, copyright regulations. You may however have a Tiger on a red and white (omg what am I saying) background with a nutter and a shield with a cannon but not the word Arsenal.

And YG can have a fireman's helmet instead of a cannon
And DET can have a bottle of vino instead of a cannon
And Maz can have a lily pad or a frog instead of a cannon
And Pauline can have an artists easel instead of a cannon
And me well I will have a brain instead of a cannon, because I'm going to need one after making this suggestion.

And all the very welcome visitors, well when we have sussed out your personalities then you too may have a flag emblem. Right now you get to have ....Visitor, instead of a cannon.

RockyMountainShy

RockyMountainShy Report 5 Dec 2009 21:23

*Peeks round the door*

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 5 Dec 2009 21:27

RMS Whoo hooo!! Hi There. Have you been tunnelling under the ocean???

RockyMountainShy

RockyMountainShy Report 5 Dec 2009 21:34

You betta, but I kept making waves and the Philippians didn't like it, so I stopped.

Then I came back here but you all had d-i-s-a-p-p-e-r-e-d.

So I was left a -- l -- l alone WAAAHHH

Jeniwren

Jeniwren Report 5 Dec 2009 21:41

Hi everyone, anything interesting happened?
back from Wetherby races now, backed 5 horses, 2 won but I think the others are still running.

Jean xx

Edit - like the flag, you could have red/white/black

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 5 Dec 2009 21:44

So it wasn't another kidnapping??

There, there, don't fret. We will probably always be around here, somewhere. An 'orrible personnage caused our lovely thread to be zapped. We are good little nutters and just can't work out why.

Waiting for the nice, clever people at GR to tell us what happened so we are able to go wreak havoc on the baddies thread.

LG, DET, Maz , YG and Pauline should be around somewhere. All have been celebrating one thing or another including new grandbabies, soccer wins, new frogs, internet mysteries, and whereabouts of firemen, and how to squiggle.

Welcome back!!

AuntySherlock

AuntySherlock Report 5 Dec 2009 21:49

Would you soccer fiends converse quietly over in the padded cell.

Waves Aussie Rules flag.

Wouldn't be so bad if you would learn to play properly. All that hugging and kissing and cartwheels. Ughhhhh!!

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 5 Dec 2009 22:00

What about American NFL? That's the real reason Beta Male went to visit his sister. Thousands of miles for a Soccer game. I ask you, More money than sense!!!

Think we can blame Marilyn (`•¿•`) for the mucky windows - she said she's on a diet so must have shut them when the risotto and custard delivery was due lol

GRMarilyn

GRMarilyn Report 5 Dec 2009 22:19

DET ......LOL Yes I'll take the blame ...Again ..!

Just to let you all know I support *Plymouth Argyle* Footie .

My uncle played for them ...god bless him up there !!