General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My pal/Y/Caz

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 30 Dec 2009 09:38

Dutch and i send you postive thoughts for today and we hope its good news on the results of your scans,Dutch said to tell you that she still has your hand in her,s and that so do all your friends on Gr,will have alook in later on just taking Dutch to the docters
please keep this going so Caz can see it when she gets home thank you
Jan

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 30 Dec 2009 09:47

Thinking of you Caz

Linda :o) XxX

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 30 Dec 2009 10:16

CAZ.
WILL VERY POSTIVE THOUGHTS TO YOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PollyPoppet

PollyPoppet Report 30 Dec 2009 10:16

Positive thoughts for you today Caz
Will be thinking about you x
Hope Dutch gets on ok at doctors positive toughts for her too x

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 30 Dec 2009 10:32

Thinking of you today Caz
Love Mary xx

ps Hope Dutch gets on ok at doctors xx

clairejo

clairejo Report 30 Dec 2009 11:07

Thinking of you Caz (and Joyce) xxx

dutch

dutch Report 30 Dec 2009 12:05

Dutch has got to go the hospital tomorrow for xrays on her back ,docter thinks its the arthritis in her spine ,thats why shes in so much pain,
Jan
ps Caz hope you did,nt mind me putting it on here

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 30 Dec 2009 12:22

Bless you both, I hope you Caz will be less worried after the scans and Jan, you are a star, you are definitely one of us now lol Please give a hug to Joyce and hope things go ok tomorrow. Tell her I will get to chat with her soon as o.h. is on late shift, next week.

Btw, postman just put a package through the door, thank you so much, will try it in a few minutes when I have checked something here.

love and hugs my friends,

Lizxxx

YorkshireCaz

YorkshireCaz Report 30 Dec 2009 13:00

Thank you Jan for putting this up, I don't mind at all. Well the news is good for once, the scan showed it hasn't got into any more bones and best of all the cancer round my eye has not invaded the eye socket bone. My collar bone is very bad but no worse than last scan, all in all I came home happy, I got my next lot of chemo to start Saturday. I need to go to bed now as I collapsed in the corridor coming from the lift, good job there was no-one about but hubby, he had gone ahead to open our door though.

I'm so pleased you got Joyce to see the doctor at last, I've been trying for weeks, hope it's nothing too bad. I'll be speaking to her tonight so I'll hear all about it.

Thank you all for positive thoughts, it does work.

Caz xx

Edited to say thanks for the CD, just come through the door, I'll listen to it tonight.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 30 Dec 2009 13:05

Hi Caz. Whoopeee ! Bet you have a big smile on your face! I am so glad things aren't as bad as you suspected and now you can rest easy for a bit, and listen to the cd later, it's really good.

Off to get ready now to meet Marilyn - catch you later love and once again, thrilled that the scan was so positive.

lots of love and hugs
Lizxxx

let's hope Joyce's docs can help her feel better after the check up

JustJean

JustJean Report 30 Dec 2009 13:09

nice to have good news to start a new year,Caz, prayers love and rest , best medicine....sending lots of love and prayers.to you both. Jan they will now hopefully give Joyce the right stuff to help ease the pain,,thanks again for the c.d.

love Jean xx

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 30 Dec 2009 13:28

So pleased to hear your good news Caz - keep that smile on your face.

Hope Joyce gets some positive help now for the pain.

You are both in my prayers every night.

Take care
Love Mary xx

Carole

Carole Report 30 Dec 2009 15:21

Caz I'm so pleased for you. You must have been dreading the results. So a good start for the New Year for you. :0)

Dutch & Jan thanks for packet that I have just got home from work to! Will listen to later, when Steve is about. Dutch hope you get some help from your doctor at the hospital there xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Dec 2009 15:36

So pleased for you caz, good news at last.

maxiMary

maxiMary Report 30 Dec 2009 16:05

Good news YCaz, how excellent. Sending more of those gentle hugs . . .
Hugs to dear Dutch too,.
Please know you both both surrounded by love, comforting, healing love.
Mary

Kathy near the

Kathy near the Report 30 Dec 2009 16:36

So glad you got good news .Here's hoping 2010 will be a good one for you as you deserve it

hugs

kathy xxx

YorkshireCaz

YorkshireCaz Report 30 Dec 2009 16:38

Hi everyone, I still have a big smile, I think it must have been there while I slept, lol.
Tinkerbell, yes I was dreading the result but when it came back no worse I couldn't believe it, then when I heard not in facial bones I thought Christmas had come again.
Hi Dizzi, long time since we spoke, I don't see you over here often.

Jan, tell Joyce I will be thinking of her tomorrow and holding her hand, hope her results are as good as mine.

Caz xx

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 30 Dec 2009 16:59

Caz...thats brilliant news, you must be so releived. Positve thoughts that this goodnews continues all the way through 2010 and beyond:o))

Dutch...positive thoughts for you too at the hospital tomorrow.

Jan...you're a gem.

Take care all:o)

jude xxxx

YorkshireCaz

YorkshireCaz Report 31 Dec 2009 10:59

Hi everyone, I am still on cloud nine, hope it's going to be a good year, I think I deserve it after the last few years.
I am putting this up because I am thinking of Joyce this morning at the hospital. I hope she can lie on the bed as I know the terrible problems I have lying flat. I'm holding your hand Joyce and hope the result is not too bad.

Caz xx

Grabagran

Grabagran Report 31 Dec 2009 13:10

Have pm'd you Caz.
Keep smiling mate

XX