General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Needlepoint?

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:05

wher am I gunna put it on me farm?

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 17 Jan 2010 13:06

You don't, you put it in the collection. Just click on it and you'll get a little notice telling you it's in the collection.

See your ban's up now, you going to behave?

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:08

I hav 16 of thes things only one will go into a collection I must be able to hang the others up or oooh will they make me farm look untidy x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:12

I'm thinkin it would be nice if the needlepoint ad diffo pics on em x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:15

see maybe they could have some Monet or constable even sounds like a plan x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:23

I was neva any good at sewin myself and it doesn't interst me whatsoever but I guess its of interest to some peeps ~ I got a dragonfly too now that wuz kwl x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:24

Is so quiet on here I mus be dreamin cos no-one else postin lol I mus remember ony to post when I is dreamin much more tranquil x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:28

yup defo dreamin I must be lol no-one around Im in a ghost town x lol now thers an idea for F/B x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:30

lol been dead around here sometime x enough spooks already x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:38

Hiya Budgie was so quiet around here I fort I was alone ~ kid's all good ta Jo on her way to Italy I hate the journey but will be ok when we get a text to say she's there :~} Well, we ar still top of the league we havent had many games re snow but we out the cup Jo had swine flu then as did one of the other girls ~ yeah snow is gone now thank goodness I hate snow days x

Yer Bromsgrove the posh end lol big houses ~ we had a few nail nakers too x

How goes it with you Budgie?

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ but no cigar x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:46

OOOh I saw that someone just posted a thread woo mite me a relie of mine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> goes to pm x

Jenxx

Jenxx Report 17 Jan 2010 13:50

Hi Mel HB
~~~~~Hi Budgie
I think its on Farm Ville isnt it Mel ?
Jenxx

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:51

I had enough of farms too HB but mine ar so beautiful woo will take care of em and keep up the high standard if I don't ~ but I did discover "My Town" which promise me it's like sims we'll see lol x

Im NOT a Brummie Im NOT a Yam Yam either lol NOR a Dingle he he x Station ok if you don't mind [ayin 30p to use the lavi x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:54

Great Budgie ~ Im same as you mate sport is so kwl I started t'other team to get the kids offa the streets n give them a sense of self achievement its still goin strong too I was sad wen I left but this other teams fab too x

I tried bedazzled once it moved too fast lol i lost big time x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 13:55

Hiya Jen {{{{{{hug}}}}} yup its farmville lol its jumps a bit but farm still looks great x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 14:00

lol Budg sounds like a normal day x

Jenxx

Jenxx Report 17 Jan 2010 14:00

Your is quite nice Mel but mine
is much nicer lol

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 14:03

Yup hunny yours looks like the queens back yard x I bow everytime I go on to clear your weeds x

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 17 Jan 2010 14:05

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyy! I did it! lol x