General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I would just like to say :

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 18 Jan 2010 11:17

That no matter what posts, threads I post get reported, I will not never shrink in to the back ground or be intimidated in to leaving this site, I find it amusing I find the people constantly monitoring posts and threads ready to report highly musing ....thank you for reading I just wanted to share ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 18 Jan 2010 11:21

ill second that, no matter how mnay times im put ont he norty step, i will be back lololol xxxx

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 18 Jan 2010 11:22

Ditto xx

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 18 Jan 2010 11:28

Same here and I said as much last night. I do not feel in the least bit threatened or upset about people claiming they have lists of people they want to get banned. It says more about them than about me. I won't be stopped from having my say, from giving my opinion, from talking to my friends about what I damn well like.

People can report me as much as they like, but they had better be prepared for a long haul.

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 18 Jan 2010 11:29

morning luvies.....you know because of the bad weather we have been having I havent been the town at since before xmas, so I off shopping I have a 6 year birthday present to buy and I just fancy a long walk so will walk there...

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 18 Jan 2010 11:29

MUCH THE SAME HERE

WELL SAID HAYLEY

Whirley

Whirley Report 18 Jan 2010 11:31

same here. I've been round the block on here (a few years now) and have come across bigger & better wummers then a certain person likes to think they are. It would take only one person to get me to leave this site for whatever reason(s)...ME..no one else but ME....so I sure hope they have a lot of patience....and alot of spare fingers for that RR button..

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 18 Jan 2010 11:35

sheesh! Another one of Hayley's hit n run threads lol

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 18 Jan 2010 11:39

*tuts* she'll be telling us she's cooking her dinner next !!!! lol x

Rambling

Rambling Report 18 Jan 2010 11:42

For what it's worth it will be a cold day in hell before anyone shifts me. The more you push the more stubborn I get
( lol 'twas ever thus, and I haven't grown out of it ). :)

xx

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 18 Jan 2010 11:48

There is only one reason I would leave and that is if I couldn't afford the fees, There are to many lovely,funny mad people on here who I like and respect. Yes I know I've never met you but boy have you given me some laughs.so there I'm staying sorry but you have to put up with me.
Love to all
Pat

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 18 Jan 2010 11:51

It certainly says more about the person/people with a list than it does about the people on it. Bored, tiny minded, petty, envious??? Who knows but definitely not top of the popularity stakes.

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 18 Jan 2010 11:56

sorry I was seeing to the electrians.....bacon butty making lol

Kay????

Kay???? Report 18 Jan 2010 11:58

do you think its to do with the Mafia ancestry blood...........they do hit lists......

ha ha ha ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 18 Jan 2010 12:06

I check every night for the horses head on my pillow Kay LOLOLOL xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 18 Jan 2010 12:30

I am glad you enlarged on that Hayley, seeing to the electricians conjures up all sorts!!!

Sylvia, yes you are probably right there.

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 18 Jan 2010 13:30

I agree that Sylvia does have a point and ultimately, ignoring the WUMs etc is the best solution, but, I have to say, I fully support Hayley.

And don't you also think that maybe a bit of humour to try and turn the situation round a bit is a good thing? We don't have to get short with the idiot-brigade or nasty even, we can just have a laugh ...

Jill

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 18 Jan 2010 14:08

I was very pleased to hear that no matter what, Hayley, you would never shrink into the background. I also haven't stopped laughing since I read that you were WALKING to the shops....*holds sides.....lolol....BCXX

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 18 Jan 2010 15:46

well I did walk Bc there and bag up and down t'hills and I think it will be an early night...lol heavy shopping bags in each hand and clinking off bottles....remind me so much of you ...lol **falls of chair zzzzzzz***

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 18 Jan 2010 15:50

Nooo BC would have used the shopping trolley, lol