General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

yep its tht time agian

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 20:42

BIG BROTHER.............wo do you think will go tonight

i think nic, or jonas xxxx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 27 Jan 2010 20:43

I have missed the last few nights so who has gone who is in...last i saw SISCO go...

Sally

Sally Report 27 Jan 2010 20:43

Oh......I was getting interested there Stray......thought you meant BB with ordinary (lol) people.......not the celeb one.......I have not watched the celeb one this time.....

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 20:46

vinnie
dane
steph
ivana
nic
jonas
and alex
are still in

its been pretty funny the last week

Whirley

Whirley Report 27 Jan 2010 20:46

I switched off to it a while back hun. Is Vinnie still there? Jumped up little upstart...and has the Baldwin bloke gone??...he's so important i cant remember his first name...............

I like Stef Beecham, lovely lady and good for her age..........gr8 humour and all that, i hope she wins.....................

as for who goes................er I dont mind hun...............as long as it isnt ole Stiff

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 27 Jan 2010 20:47

Shhhhh....he's got Midsommer on, we'll be watching on C4+1. lol

It's been quite funny the last couple of nights, especially when Steph dropped Ivana's fake award and they all got a fit of giggles lol.But Vinnie don't arf think he's king of the castle.....

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 20:48

yeah stephen ahas gone,
tw i was crying laughing last night when alex was spray tannign his bits lmaoo xxx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 27 Jan 2010 20:56

Vinnie is so full of himself and ant doing himself any favours.

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 20:59

yeah, id hate it if vinnie won, but i think hes going to,

he proper thinks he is the man, id love alex reid to win vinnie would be gutted lol

Haribo

Haribo Report 27 Jan 2010 21:01

Ooo I do hope violent vinney goes tonight, he has had the whole house tip toeing around him!.....scary bloke!! He doesnt need to 'act' much in his one or two films .does he?.....he's not unlike any of the mean roles that he has played, not that I have seen any of them, anone can imagine what kind of 'actor' (said very loosley) he is.

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 21:04

ohhhhh 2 going tonight, and a mystery guest goes in lol xxx

Haribo

Haribo Report 27 Jan 2010 21:12

Anyone else think that Nicola is one of the most unattracive 'models' they've seen? She's very spoon faced and baggy eyed dont you think?

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 21:28

lol harry donna,

i hope dane wins if im honest, i can say tht coz i wouldnt mind going to SEE him "if mams looking in haha

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 27 Jan 2010 21:41

DANE TO WIN !!!!!!!!

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 21:48

ivana is goingggggggggggggggg wooplaaa xxx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 27 Jan 2010 22:03

Harrydonna I think she has very odd shape face and meowwww I thought she must photgragh well with a lot of air brushing..lol

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 27 Jan 2010 22:15

I'm really tired and want to go to bed........now I have to wait to see who is off next...........hope it's Jonas ..........xx

Julie

Julie Report 27 Jan 2010 22:25

I must admit to really liking this one

There look be a strong possibility that Nic will win just so long as it ain't Vinnie
& i wonder who the new one is going in.....I won't know till tomorrow as im taping it

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 27 Jan 2010 22:31

oh i wont sleep till i see lol x

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 27 Jan 2010 22:50

I'm off to watch it in bed.........keep a running commentary for me in case I nod off please.........me eyes are soooooooooo heavy............xx