General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have you got a

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 2 Feb 2010 19:50

holiday planned this year xx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 2 Feb 2010 19:53

We are saving like made to buy a caravan with a fixed bed and one that will last us years if we manage it this year would like to go back to cornwall or tenby even france if cheAP enough xx

McB

McB Report 2 Feb 2010 19:56

What's a holiday?

Jean (Monmouth)

Jean (Monmouth) Report 2 Feb 2010 19:56

Cant leave the animals.

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 2 Feb 2010 19:58

Doubt very much we'll be doing anything except weekend visits again this year Puss and days at the beach.

Haven't had a holiday since we had the children but I'm really hoping that once things turnaround we'll be able to get away for a bit longer ...but we also have animals to think of so it makes it even more complicated xx

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 2 Feb 2010 20:01

OMG for the first time ever i can answer YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i am going to sunny benadorm in may for a hen week hahahahaha

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 2 Feb 2010 20:04

Two holidays!

Yes, two holidays!

Oh - extravagant or what?

YES!

Jill

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 2 Feb 2010 20:07

shurup mac lolol :)

its beign booked in the morninggggggggggggg wooplaaa

Whirley

Whirley Report 2 Feb 2010 20:11

We'll probably go back to the west country again this year.....and the Z man loves it there too:) x

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 2 Feb 2010 20:16

hope those that arn't somehow can, animales im lucky i can take ours with us well not france, and wont leave them they are my babies could leave the teenager thou lol.

If you dont mind a static caravan holiday jown fowler do them between 150-500 in widemouth bay especially for families there is a kids club and swimming pool i guess bit like a haven holiday or butlins but widemouth bay and surronding places are beautiful, loved it when kids were younger and they just played in the site grounds in the fresh air with ropes and balls etc x

Whirley

Whirley Report 2 Feb 2010 20:23

I think we're renting a cottage or something again this year and it has to have a multifuel burner cos it can get chilly in the evenings....and I like a little garden too for Zeus so he can tiddles....

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 2 Feb 2010 20:26

sounds nice, karen i cant fly now which i like cause i dont need to pretend im not scared xx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 2 Feb 2010 20:31

I think lots of the cottage ones are very affordable, it may not be a holiday as such but a change and a change can be as good. Whirley not saying yours is a cheap one honest pmsl xxx

Dillis789

Dillis789 Report 2 Feb 2010 20:32

GR will always send you on one!!!!

Whirley

Whirley Report 2 Feb 2010 20:35

No I know ya not Puss lol, we do tend to spend a reasonable amount on accomodation, I like to be comfy the same way I would be at home so to spk. We looked at one last year with an out door pool but thought what wld be the point cos chances are weather may not be too good (we went mid September) as it happens, weather wise was great....I did narf kick OH...

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 3 Feb 2010 09:58

lol alko
yeh whirly we looked at the out door pool ones too and thought the same.............. but 2 yrs ago we wnt to france with welcome cottages there was 12 of us 2 familys in 2 cottages in like a private village with own pool centre was 600 including ferry thats is 300 per cottage xx

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 3 Feb 2010 10:17

Yep.... our holiday is having the last bit of landscaping done to the front garden, and the property fenced right off...... I'm not into holidays away at the moment, the odd couple of nights here and there are ok, but I love spending time in the garden, and hubby relaxes totally at home... he spent too many years gallivanting, lolol

Love

Daff xxx

Julia

Julia Report 3 Feb 2010 10:27

Nothing on the cards as yet. Allotment, gardens, hospital visits and a precocious dog, take priority. But having watched the programme about the Lake District, we have talked about it. We have been there twice before, but it is some time ago.
OH wants to take me to Ireland, by boat, for a couple of weeks touring, after I taste the delights of Dublin, (not the bars) more the architecture and the world of academia. However, I have to constantly remind him of the dog, as she would not go in kennels, and I know we would not enjoy ourselves knowing that is where she was. So, being realistic, we play a waiting game, as the dog is now eight, and I do not mean that in an unkind way.
Happy holiday hunting
Julia in Derbyshire

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 3 Feb 2010 22:18

yeah we have that too julia, guess with having a caravan makes life a bit easier, hope all your hospital trips go ok this year xxx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 3 Feb 2010 22:25

we was going to Vegas again in April but its looking ropey at the moment..