General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

This has to be attention seeking at the highest le

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 3 Feb 2010 17:39

...........................................................................................................

Katie Price has married cage fighter Alex Reid, and I quote : " In a late night private ceremony (sp) in Las Vegas, were just a film camera crew and Hello magazine attented"....very private PMSL

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 3 Feb 2010 17:42

did they fight over

who was wearinvg the dresss hun

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 3 Feb 2010 17:43

defo for publiity, n she will say she done it private to prove she loves him n its not for publicity, hmmmm she cnt when she has ITV, and HELO there

shes a money grabbed BUT i like her lololol xxx

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 3 Feb 2010 17:44

*slaps fiver on table...8 months....

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Feb 2010 17:46

tenner says till shes abt 6 month preg,,,,,,,,,,:}}}}}}}

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 3 Feb 2010 17:46

Mmmmmm a cage fighter? Aren't they all muscle toned and gorgeous....... slaps down a fiver and says 14 months!!

Love

Daff xxxx

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 3 Feb 2010 17:48

No Daff he is not gorgeous...*shudders at memory of the fake tan dripping down his bot on Big Brother....lolol.

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 3 Feb 2010 17:49

Mmm Alex is a bit of alright, and a very nice bum, when he's not spray-tanning it

OK Mag will be cheesed off, on the Alan Titchmarsh show he just showed it saying they were going to get married later this year and have children together.

Looks like Hello beat them to it again.

Can't stand Katie Price, I think she's awful.

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 3 Feb 2010 17:50

he ant lovely Daff his face looks like he has been smacked in it with a frying pan.

**slaps fiver down ** 18mths coz I do believe he does love her..

teesdale

teesdale Report 3 Feb 2010 17:50

evening all

thing is would she have still married him if he hadnt have won BB

Uggers

Uggers Report 3 Feb 2010 17:51

I don't usually get all moral about these things but I think it's a shame how some people seem to treat marriage:( But then I don't know that much about them so I might be over cynical

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 3 Feb 2010 17:51

I used to feel sorry for her and thought she got negitive press all the time but after watching the after show of the jungle I saw her for what she is..

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 3 Feb 2010 17:51

Oh, was he on Big Brother.... but that's only just finished.

Can I change my mind please *shudders at thought of dribbly fake tan*

fiver on 6 weeks!, or a positive blue line, whichever happens first... she wants more babies, doesn't she?

Love

Daff xxxx

Uggers

Uggers Report 3 Feb 2010 17:51

I've seen worse looking blokes

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 3 Feb 2010 17:52

Daff, you are so fickle....lol....

MrDaff

MrDaff Report 3 Feb 2010 17:54

Lol Uggers.... I don't even know what he looks like... it was the dribbly fake tan that turned me off, lol.....

and BC, yep, fickle!! That is me through and through... comes from sitting on too many fences, lololol

Love

Daff xxxx

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 3 Feb 2010 17:55

hes gross, he has the tradition fighter nose,

"rumour" had it she was gona dump him till the odds on his winning went up lol

she will still play the, you only won coz of me card!

i wil give them 2 year, because i think he does love her, but i think she is just nt he rebound, and any man is better than no man xxxx

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 3 Feb 2010 17:55

I think he is totally smitten and is enjoying being the spotlight, I am begining to think that marriages and babies to Katie = bigger bank balance from all the mag deals, and before anyone slaps me, she is forever bragging that "this" is her business as in nice little earner...

Uggers

Uggers Report 3 Feb 2010 17:55

Daff, have to admit the fake tan is nasty and off putting even when it ain't dripping

teesdale

teesdale Report 3 Feb 2010 17:55

i think she did dump him