General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what nice things have

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 7 Feb 2010 19:56

you got to look forward this year, mine is getting the caravan ready to go away, having my daughter donna living here my step sons 18th ooooh living loving hopefull meeting up with some genes peoples xx

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 7 Feb 2010 19:58

my holiday to spain, lol, xxx

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 7 Feb 2010 19:58

my holiday to spain, lol, xxx

me

me Report 7 Feb 2010 20:00

having a holiday

LanarkshireLassie

LanarkshireLassie Report 7 Feb 2010 20:16

I am looking forward to being a gran again, in June!

Went with my daughter, Gemma, to have her detailed scan last week. the detail was awesome! Gemma was asked if she wanted to know what baby was.

She decided yes, as she already has a son and daughter. She is having another wee boy. He is to be called Ethan.

Can't wait!

Gail x

LanarkshireLassie

LanarkshireLassie Report 7 Feb 2010 20:17

And hopefully afterwards, a holiday too,lol.

Gail x

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 7 Feb 2010 20:21

hope you both have nice hols xx
lassie hope all goes well for your daughter im looking forward to that day too , hope i will be allowed to be in the delivery room should that day come xx

Annina

Annina Report 7 Feb 2010 21:57

Hopefully selling my house and buying a bungalow, the stairs are starting to kill me.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Feb 2010 22:01

i will just settle for all my family to still be here for christmas dinner
that will do me just fine

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 7 Feb 2010 22:15

I have a wedding a 21st a 18th.....

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 7 Feb 2010 23:12

Like Gail, I'm expecting a grandchild this year - in March.
My daughter actually works as a ward clerk in the maternity unit of her local hospital - and they're not allowed to tell her what sex the baby is!

Sally

Sally Report 7 Feb 2010 23:15

Miss our caravanning hols Puss, but there you go......hope you enjoy yours, and your daughter coming to live nearby........my niece is just packing up to move to Cornwall to live down near her Mum and Dad....

2010......well my Uncle will be 70, my MiL will be 90, my OH will be 65 and is semi-retiring and my Daughter is having another baby in May.......so another busy year for us all.....

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 8 Feb 2010 08:25

hiya annina know how you feel im only 42 and waiting for a stair lift to be put in coming down them i feel like getting a sleeping bag and sliding down them lol xx
totally agree joy xxxxxxxx
hayley will you get away with the same outfit or you gonna have 2 new ones lol, go for the 2 new ones xxx
good luck with the grandchild maggie xx
hello moonchild, wow you have got a busy year good luck with it all xxxx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 8 Feb 2010 20:00

managed to pick up a cheap caravan up today so see what weather is like next week for a few days xx

Whirley

Whirley Report 8 Feb 2010 20:06

awh nice one Gail:)

Well, we're looking to go away in May for a few days, back to Dorset or Devon, OH mentioned the Lake District earlier as we have never been there....either way, our Z man will be coming with us...its his holiday too..

Stray, Benidorm on "warning alert"....you lot out there,,,,ooh heaven forbid lol xx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 8 Feb 2010 20:48

wew fancy the lakes too say it every year and never get there apart from the time we were on our way to scotland and we had to call in keswick or nearby to get a prescription for all my meds id left at home, thank heavens for computers cause of some of the things i neede lol xx

Annina

Annina Report 9 Feb 2010 15:48

Hi Lady cat, you must watch where the splinters go when sliding down the banister,

As for a stair lift, have you seen the speed they go at?? When my bladder wants to go, it wants to go yesterday, I would pee myself long before a stairlift delivered me to the loo !!

MarionfromScotland

MarionfromScotland Report 9 Feb 2010 15:56

Another grandchild due in March ;)) and a holiday ;))

Lady Cutie

Lady Cutie Report 9 Feb 2010 15:58

I'm looking forward to being a great gran for the 1st time in
August of this year , but before that i'm looking forward to my holiday in turkey .. roll on ...lol
Hazelx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 9 Feb 2010 17:17

annina in my first house the stairlift was ancient but it was free so couldnt complain, i would take my night tablets and by the time i reached the top i was asleep only the bump would wake me , specky my oh was gonna fiddle with it , i begged him not too , i would off ended up on the moon lol xx ps take a bottle up the stairs on the lift lol xx
thats great marion lots of love to you all xx
hazel have a lovely time in turkey where abouts you going also good luck with baby n mum xxxx