General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oh Lord if you could give me one gift tonight...

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:08

let it be........

restraint LOL

xx

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 11 Feb 2010 19:09

Oh, who's rattled your cage then?

LOL

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 11 Feb 2010 19:10

I'd settle for winning lottery numbers

Jane

Jane Report 11 Feb 2010 19:12

Behave Rose !!!!!!!

****MO***Rocking***Granny****

****MO***Rocking***Granny**** Report 11 Feb 2010 19:12

Offers to tie Rose down,or at least super glue her hands together
lol

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:13

Evening Jill :)

Patience with duplicity has always been something I am short of ;) but aside from that...three little oiks batted ( literally) the back of the bus I was on at cross road, then went across and threw a stone at it from the other side, it really annoys me, not just that they do it, but that they can't think of something better to do with their time than potentially cause an accident
:(

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:15

I'd settle for lottery numbers too SRS lol,

Behaving Jane :)

MO my hand hurts so much I wont need them gluing soon, not to prevent me typing anyway...been painting again and think I will have to use left hand only to type so it will be very slow .

xx

****MO***Rocking***Granny****

****MO***Rocking***Granny**** Report 11 Feb 2010 19:18

Oh dear Rose
Im just glad you couldnt leap off the bus and give chase

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:21

I felt like it Mo lol, it was a new driver being shown the route by another, and it obviously made him jump too...really busy road and not easy to manouvre there at the best of times. I just hope they didn't do the same with a car afterward, an accident waiting to happen.

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 11 Feb 2010 19:21

haha rose, i been painting me hall n stairs i loathe it xxx

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:22

PS I couldn't give chase if i wanted too , running is a thing of the past lol ( and i was never any good at it anyway !)

xx

George

George Report 11 Feb 2010 19:23

It just goes to show good parenting....lol
I have found that kids that are little scumbags, normally have scumbags for parents.

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:25

Have you finished it Stray? I have run out of paint so will get some more tomorrow, but get a better one as this last tin was so thin. Getting there though, I think.

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:27

They were about 10 /11 I would say George. Probably told mum they were going to the supermarket which is just across from there,

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 11 Feb 2010 19:28

well its a real long story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shall i start now??

haha me brother said he would do it so i didnt have to pay somone, as i have really high ceiling on me stairs n wont get on a ladder,

he came done some said he had to go, so i was to do the bits i could and he would come do the high bits, but didnt give me a day! and hes in the middles of painting his g/f passage so gawd knows when he will finish it

BUT i loathe the mess, and having to have my coats n shoes on the puffie is realllllllly annoying me lolol luckily its only white im doing

but i ad so many disaters after he left lol xxx

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 19:32

Stray Be careful if you are up high on the stairs ,I have the same problem and I am no good on ladders ( and haven't got one anyway lol) so am hoping I've got someone who will do it coming next week .

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 11 Feb 2010 19:33

haha i wont climb on one, i hate heights n would be to wobbly, lol
so ill wait for our kid to come do it, if n when he turns up lol x

Annina

Annina Report 11 Feb 2010 20:45

I live on a sprawling housing estate in the working class part of Sheffield,and am used to loutish behaviour.

But the other week was visiting OH in hospital at the 'posh' end of town.
As the bus passed the school playing fields it was peppered with numerous stones, that really was a shock.

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 11 Feb 2010 20:52

Were the oiks in school uniform Rose?

x

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Feb 2010 20:58

Hi both ( sorry deep in Ancestry lol) no Sue, it was about 6 ish and dark , and they were in dark clothes too, but they were under the street lights so I guessed at age from height and 'young' faces.