General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Postive Thoughts Please NEW UPDATE page 3

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 20 Nov 2012 11:10

Just got a phone saying my daughter Teri is being rushed to hospital, Dont know what one or where yet And dont know whats happen.

My son Duane just came out of hospital yesterday after having a eye op.S he cant drive to pick me up or go to her

I am waiting to hear what hospital she is going to then be off. I am hoping its the one i can get to by bus, As other one is to far away for me to get to.I will have to go get her daughter Caitlin from school as well, These are the times i wish i culd drive.

Will keep you updated when i know more.

Hazelx.

Barbra

Barbra Report 20 Nov 2012 11:19

Hello Hazel sorry to read this Take care Best wishes to Teri xx

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 20 Nov 2012 11:21

Hazel so sorry to hear your news.

Emma

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 20 Nov 2012 11:25

Hope it's nothing serious Hazel,try not to worry (easy for me to say I know), best wishes for your daughter

Mau xx

Barbra

Barbra Report 20 Nov 2012 12:07

nudge x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 Nov 2012 12:37

Hope all is well with your daughter Hazel.

Claddagh

Claddagh Report 20 Nov 2012 13:11

How distressing and scary this is for you, your daughter & g.daughter, Hazel.Hope she recovers soon, also hope the hospital she is in is one you can reach easilly by bus.

Eileen xx

*$parkling $andie*

*$parkling $andie* Report 20 Nov 2012 13:18

Oh Hazel,

I hope it's nothing serious with Teri,sending good vibes and ((hugs)).

Hope it is the hosp that is accessible by bus for you , take care now yourself , don't go rushing knowing that you have to pick Caitlin up.

Could you phone the school ,to let them know ....just in case you are a bit late.

luv
Sandie.x

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 20 Nov 2012 13:42

Very best wishes to your daughter and to all your family xx

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 20 Nov 2012 14:12

Thinking of you Hazel.

Hope that Teri is okay and will be home soon.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 20 Nov 2012 18:52

Sending positive thoughts and I hope your daughter will soon improve.

Gwyn

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 20 Nov 2012 19:01

Hazel....sorry to hear about your daughter Teri, hope all is ok, keep us posted if you can, but it sounds like you have your hands full. Take care of yourself please!!??

love jude xx

Sallie

Sallie Report 20 Nov 2012 21:33

Hazel, sorry to hear about Teri, hope that it isn't anything serious. Hope it's the hospital where you can get the bus to, as it will make it a bit easier for you. Take care of yourself, and please try not to worry too much (easier said than done) says me, that is a born worrier.

I know you have a lot to do, but please let us know how Teri is if you have the time.

Love, Sallie.xx

JustDinosaurJill

JustDinosaurJill Report 20 Nov 2012 21:36

Hoping you will be coming back to us with good news. Thinking about you all.xx

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 20 Nov 2012 22:28

Hi All

Thank you. Well Teri is home at last. They Done blood, wee tests, Had scans But they couldnt find anything wrong.

Were gong to take appendix out but said wasnt that, Scanned her tummy thats where pain was, Also ruled out anything to do with ovary.

So gave her pain killers told her to go home. She still looks very ill and still in pain.She has MS but sid isnt anything to do with that.

I got someone to take me to get Caitlin as i cant do the walk to get her. Then someone went to pick Teri up. It was at the hospital thats not easy for me to get to by bus.

Well thank you again. Hoping she will be ok and dot end up at the hospital again in the night.

Hazelx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 Nov 2012 22:36

Hope the pain eases for her Hazel and that she soon feels better.

*$parkling $andie*

*$parkling $andie* Report 20 Nov 2012 22:59

Hope the painkillers do the job, and Teri gets some relief and rest.

What ever it needs to be sorted if she still has pain when medication wears off.
Glad you had help with getting both Teri and Caitlin home.

Take care.
Sandie.x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 21 Nov 2012 05:26

Sorry you have had such a scare and hope Teri will be ok, with further investigations being made to diagnose the problem. You take care of yourself too as you go rushing about,

Will be thinking about you all

Lizxx

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 21 Nov 2012 08:44

Teri is still in alot of pain she is round at doctors now. Cant stand upright its to painfull for her.She looks very ill as well.

Will keep you updated.

Bye for now.

Hazelx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Nov 2012 09:34

To me it sounds as if she should not have been sent home from hospital. How old is she Hazel (not actual age, 20s, 30s, 40s?)