General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Interesting day on the boards today

Page 0 + 1 of 17

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 16 Dec 2012 00:21

not too much bloodshed, a few odd unecessary RRs, subjects covered, tragedy, humanity,philanthropy, fun and the other one.

I am now exhausted especially after the travelling so it's time I crawled off to my pit.

I'll have my loins girded overnight ready for tomorrow and if that's not enough I'll use my ace card....being grumpy :-D

Good night fellow GRers

4TH REINSTATEMENT :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 16 Dec 2012 00:24

Night grumps :-D (in anticipation of tomorrow :-D)

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Dec 2012 00:24

Goodnight Dangersprout :-D

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 16 Dec 2012 00:24

Oh some people know me too well ;-)

Allan

Allan Report 16 Dec 2012 08:21

Those sprouts in your avatar seem to be even more aggressive!

Are they attack sprouts? Pit bull sprouts?

Probably boy sprouts, and their bark is worse than their bite :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 16 Dec 2012 08:30

It was probably the quietest weekend in last 3 for rr's and nastiness, Sue. So far!!!!!!

I really do keep well away from a lot of threads, and plenty of room for us all to avoid those we don't like much. If we can't be nice, why bother to be snidy? We use so many more muscles through frowning that it uses up lots of energy and we simply lose weight. :-D :-D

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 16 Dec 2012 08:54

I agree dangersprout.

I've haven't contributed to so many threads for a very long time. Those I am not interested in or I don't feel comfortable posting on, I simply 'pass on by' - as the song goes.

It's good to be able to discuss interesting things in a friendly and non obstructive way. :-D

Of course, it does get boring if there isn't a 'set to' now and again...... ;-)

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 16 Dec 2012 10:09

Think it's heading up to be as interesting again Sue if this morning is anything to go by ! x

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Dec 2012 10:20

aivlyS He aledged he did not RR me so maybe we have another 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 RRers :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Dec 2012 11:20

ooer - here we go again :-S :-S :-S

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Dec 2012 11:32

BlackKnight, call me sus' but I am 100% certain 'we' are being watched by a former member and that at least some of the RRing is 'payback'..... an interesting little exercise is to go back to threads a year ago ( this week) and see who was 'absent' but had been around using a different name ...they can't resist.

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 16 Dec 2012 12:00

Ooooh our Rose, fancy some of us being so interesting that we have cyber stalkers :-D :-D :-D

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 16 Dec 2012 12:13

i so know who you mean Rose

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Dec 2012 12:23

If that's the case its sad...but I'm flattered they go to the trouble :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Dec 2012 12:34

haa haa lol did I hit a nerve?

You'd better be quick RRer if you are going to get me banned by Wednesday night :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Dec 2012 12:35

I tell you one thing though, that proved my theory very succinctly on who IS NOT the RRer!

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Dec 2012 12:36

How catty! :-|

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 16 Dec 2012 12:41

Rose, here you are have a cuddly (((HUG))) and I'll send you something a tad more useful through the post. Remember to re-set the scope for your eyes ;-)

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 16 Dec 2012 12:43

I'm Feline the love. lololol :-0

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 16 Dec 2012 12:44

ROFLMAO someone is feeling left out aren't they?