General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eastenders, I don't usually watch it or

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Feb 2013 20:42

any soaps these days, but did tonight, and thought the performance by the two actors who play Zainab ( sp) and Massoud was terrific...and heartbreaking, made me cry along with them :-(

anyone else watch or was the drama on here too riveting?

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 8 Feb 2013 21:21

I watched it too...also thought the acting was very good...but the story line was poor imho.........anyhow...off to watch the Marie Antoinette doc. now..x

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 8 Feb 2013 21:25

I watched it and cried all the way through.
:-\

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Feb 2013 21:29

Muffy I haven't followed the story, first time I've watched in ages....I don't know who half the people are any more lol.

Maddiecow, I'm glad I wasn't the only one! :-)

Kay????

Kay???? Report 8 Feb 2013 21:36

wow Maddie,,,,,,,,,where you been girl.nice to see a return.

No Rose dont watch the soaps either ,,,,,and theres only a round up which aint very riveting.......

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Feb 2013 21:54

I thought the acting of those two was really good and it was so sad. I knew she was going out of it but they made it so realistic. Strange as I haven't always thought their acting was that good.

Maddiecow

Maddiecow Report 8 Feb 2013 23:30

Thanks Kay x Its a shame, not the best actors I know - but maybe to do with the scripts cos they really touched a nerve tonight.