General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Internet guide to wums and trolls/FOUND and here

Page 2 + 1 of 3

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 15 Mar 2013 09:24

Really funny thread. I started off last summer all innocent, being very virginal in this new art form.

At first, I tried to be an ARTFUL DODGER. Then think I became a cross between a DEACON and a BONG.

And who will admit to being a STRUMPET. Missed those threads ;-)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 15 Mar 2013 09:58

looks like its a good site for copy n paste practice

LOL.....

Hmmm, Koffee Klatch, thats an interesting one.........

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 15 Mar 2013 10:19

yes, I couldn't resist Bob, but have stopped now as I am sure we can all read.....still, the problem is...they are all my favourites :-D

KenSE

KenSE Report 15 Mar 2013 11:14

Have you come across the Swarm yet John?

I'm looking for a cute little Rotweiler Puppy to befriend. In the meantime I'll stay basically as a Lurker.

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 15 Mar 2013 11:21

Ken :-D :-D

Never seen a SWARM. Wonder whoever thought up those great titles.

Don't like generalising myself. We are all individuals - a cross between a Rottweiler and a Labradoodle. :-S Keep lurking :-D :-D

Paula+

Paula+ Report 15 Mar 2013 11:49

Susan with Numbers. Fantastic thread (thank you for sharing)
I have not seen these before, very funny and very very accurate :-D

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 15 Mar 2013 11:55

I think some are missing from the old list and new ones added. There was a liberal feminist lefty one that I related to.

KenSE

KenSE Report 15 Mar 2013 12:01

The Priggish Grammar Troll on the smosh list looks remarkably similar to the Toxic Granny

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 15 Mar 2013 12:14

Hmm, looks like a straight lift. Hadn't seen the smosh list before.

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 15 Mar 2013 17:00

I think the difference is the illustrations. One would have to look on both sites to get the full humour of these illustrations coupled with the types of warriors

I suppose also, it is a case of Who do you think you are? :-D