General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

RIP MOTHER, My last Mother Thread

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 5 Jul 2013 23:13

This is the last mother thread I will do (maybe) but for those of you who do not follow my mother dear or living with Mother threads,

My Mum died this morning,

Those who do and have already read this news thank you.

For those who didnĀ“t I will leave you with 1 bit of advice tell her you love you before she dies not after.

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 5 Jul 2013 23:17

you know my thoughts hun ;-)

sending you my love <3 <3 <3

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 5 Jul 2013 23:18

I very sorry to hear this news, Uzzi. May your mother rest in peace. My thoughts are with you <3

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 5 Jul 2013 23:23

Uzzi, much love from someone you don't know but knows how you feel. However hard you try or tried it is so hard to get everything right but rest assured you did everything you possibly could for your mother. X

Jeniwren

Jeniwren Report 5 Jul 2013 23:29

So sorry love, take care. xx

kandj

kandj Report 5 Jul 2013 23:31

So very sorry to hear of your sad loss. May your Mother now Rest In Peace and may you also find comfort knowing you did your best while your Mother was with you in distressing circumstances.

lollybasher

lollybasher Report 5 Jul 2013 23:31

Dear Uzzi, I am so sorry to read the sad news about the loss of your mother. Don't beat yourself up about not telling her you loved her, actions speak louder than words and she knew how much you loved her. Like your mother, some people find it hard to respond to love. Heavens knows, everyone on here who read all about your efforts to help your mother from a long way away, felt for you and your OH and woried about your health. May you now find some peace and closure.

Take care!!
Sylvia xx

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 5 Jul 2013 23:33

deepest sympathy to you Uzzi - may your mother rest in peace <3 <3

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 6 Jul 2013 00:01

Deepest sympathy Uzzi..... <3

Mr M.....X <3X

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 6 Jul 2013 00:13

So sorry to read your very sad news Uzzi.

Words will have very little meaning to you right now, i know.............but i do send you my sincere condolences.

<3 <3 <3

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 6 Jul 2013 00:15

Sorry to hear your sad news Uzzi.
My sincere condolences to you and your family
Mau xxx

Nolls from Harrogate

Nolls from Harrogate Report 6 Jul 2013 02:23

Sending sincere condolences to you and family xx

Susan

Susan Report 6 Jul 2013 05:04

So sorry for your loss <3.

Very wise words <3

Suex

Penny

Penny Report 6 Jul 2013 05:46

So sorry Uzzie. Be kind to yourself x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 6 Jul 2013 05:52

Uzzi, I am so very sorry to read this news. What an awful shock for you and your hubby after all your efforts to try and make your Mum feel secure and comfortable. May she rest in peace now, all her troubles and pain are gone.

Please don't beat yourself up over anything that happened, you have done all you could to make things better for her against difficult odds - no one could have done more, and many wouldn't have tried. You have fulfilled your promise to your Dad and hopefully now they will be reunited. You didn't have to have months of turmoil between you, you didn't have to ship her out of the home you created for her and the proof was there that you cared, even if you didn't put things into words.

Take a little time to rest your body and mind, and know your friends have you in their thoughts and hearts.

Take care my friend, hugs for you

Lizxx

wisechild

wisechild Report 6 Jul 2013 07:17

So sorry to hear your news Uzzie.
Please don.t feel guilty about anything. No one could have done more yo try to give her a happy life.
Take care & try to get some rest now. Just do what feels right for you.

Lyndi

Lyndi Report 6 Jul 2013 07:54

So sorry to hear this Uzzi.
It seems so soon after all your efforts to find a home that would be a home to your mother as well.

May you find some comfort in knowing that you did everything you could to help her when she needed your help.

Take time for you now and be gentle on yourself.
Lyndi xx

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 6 Jul 2013 07:59

UZZ
She knew you loved her
Take care dear Uzz

ForeverMystified

ForeverMystified Report 6 Jul 2013 08:03

After following your threads about your life with your Mum although never adding to them I feel I must say that you have done more than enough in your endeavors to keep your Mum comfortable and happy.

May your Mum RIP and that you take time out for yourself when formalities are over.

Frances <3

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 6 Jul 2013 08:14

So sorry to hear this Uzzi. Be comforted by knowing that you did everything you could do for your Mum. I am sure she knew in her heart how much you cared; sometimes words aren't needed. Take time to grieve and be kind to yourself now.

RIP Uzzi's Mum.

Vera