General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Munchie Monday ;)

Page 0 + 1 of 7

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Jul 2013 08:41

Good Morning One and all <3 <3

Day 47!! of passing smiles forward :-D

To each and everyone have a Big Fabulousous day today and enjoy the
best you can :-D :-D

Humingous Moooowchios <3 <3

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 15 Jul 2013 08:49

Good morning Mersey and everyone. We have had a busy weekend, picked up our overseas student last night, She is a delightful 14 year old she is still sleeping at the moment, then it's down to work for us. Hope you are all okay, don't forget the sun cream. :-D <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Jul 2013 09:07

Hiya Paula, let us know how you get on with your student, enjoy and I think its lovely what you are doing!! Have a fab day <3 <3 :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 15 Jul 2013 09:20

Thank you Mersey. I have hosted a number of overseas students during the summer for years; from all over the world, but never as young as fourteen. This girl is just so delightful I know we will all enjoy her stay.

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Jul 2013 09:48

:-) <3 <3 Paula...sending a ickle ~~~~~ to your student too :-D

Susan

Susan Report 15 Jul 2013 10:11

Good morning Ladies :-D.

Mersey thankyou for your cheerfull thread :-D make s a change from all the RRd threads <3

Hope you all have a fabulous day :-D <3

Suex

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 15 Jul 2013 10:15

Morning Mersey and all,

Well having fun on this thread and others can't
believe when looking in this morning to see RR'd
posts.
Is it any wonder I and others like me don't enjoy
posting a lot, wish I hadn't renewed.
Sorry Mersey for posting this on your happy thread,
I'll delete if you want but had to have a rant.

Emma

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Jul 2013 10:53

Hiya Susan :-D <3 welcome again...we are always cheerful in here...it the rule LOL...your welcome anytime Sunshine :-D :-D :-D :-D

Emms don't be a silly billy, don't delete please.....How is it where you are me ickle Sunbeam its sweltering here.......Im in and out the garden....Ive had gravel delivered ...too hot so taking it easy :-D ;-) Is it squiffette time yet ;-)

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 15 Jul 2013 11:05

Dahling Mersey would you believe sunshine
here today again :-D

LOL..anytime is squiffette time ;-) <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Jul 2013 11:11

Emms I think I will have to hold off the squifette' this early in the morn babes.....I will save meself for laters ;-) ;-)

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 15 Jul 2013 11:13

;-) :-D

Leslie

Leslie Report 15 Jul 2013 11:18

MERSEY I always look for your daily greeting first as even a dark morning has sunshine in it.....I don't know anything about anybody on here yet,,but you and Annin Glos and good old Mr Magoo I feel as though I'm halfway there....Don't know what will happen to us all if you stop smiling...To our favourite sunbeam don't ever go out....LES...

Fly

Fly Report 15 Jul 2013 11:21

Morning all

Have a nice day :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Jul 2013 12:04

Hi Fly :-D :-D you too have a wonderful day :-)

Awwww Leslie thank you for your kind words..you are welcome here anytime as is anybody else, just a fun thread each day to catch a smile and perhaps make the days go with a bit of fun and nonsense inbetween :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Merlin

Merlin Report 15 Jul 2013 13:51

Hello Mersey, :-D After your little bit of "Fun and Nonsense" :-D Have a very large Ice Cream to cool down. :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) Enjoy your day. Oh and send Emma a large Haggis flavoured Lolipop ;-) <3

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 15 Jul 2013 14:03

I am thinking of changing my name to eRRol

Merlin

Merlin Report 15 Jul 2013 14:22

Well if you will ask for Ice creams , :-D people get jealous and want one too :-D So eol Minus the RR. Take revenge,don,t let them lick your Ice Cream. :-D :-D :-D have a good afternoon. :-D :-D :-D

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 15 Jul 2013 14:34

I shall keep my ice cream safely in my pocket out of harm's way

GinN

GinN Report 15 Jul 2013 15:08

Hi there, Mersey and everybody!
Came back from lovely leafy Surrey last night, but was too tired to log on, and too hot! Had a lovely weekend - gorgeous hotel, and a "flight" on Concorde (sorry, Errol, didn't manage to purloin it for you!).
Haven't managed to read through all the threads yet, but looks like the sun has been sending everyone crazy, with RRs all round!
Thank goodness for this happy, welcoming thread! :-D <3

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 15 Jul 2013 15:15

oh well, next time.
Thanks for trying.
Sounds like you had a great time.