General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

We Dare You!! Monday - Day 296

Page 0 + 1 of 14

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 07:38

Of passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D

We dare you to come and give us a smile ;-)

OR

Say whatever you want to make anyone giggle in here ;-)

Mwooochios, schmuggles and shiney bright cwtches
to all thos that loves em ;-) ;-) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 24 Mar 2014 07:54

Morning Mersey <3 smiling at the moment, but won't be later as I will shortly shower and shave and head off to the hospital to get the leaking veins in my eyes blasted again by laser beams - so looking forward to heading back home with my vision resembling something you see when you look into a kaleidoscope :-D

Have a nice day everyone and enjoy because - "The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 08:01

Good morning OFITG...when I first read your post I thought it said you were shaving your head off :-0 :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Good luck for today...take care , eye will see you soon :-D :-D ;-)

Dermot

Dermot Report 24 Mar 2014 08:29

Technology races on while many of us oldens fail to keep pace.

Anyone got a shilling for my gas meter?

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Mar 2014 08:35

OFITG all the best for the hospital visit, hope all goes well and you will soon be able to sing 'I can see clearly now!' :-D

Good morning all, a hard frost last night but sun shining at the moment. OH gone to golf and a load of washing in. Must be turning into my Mother, washing on Mondays :-D

Have a good day everyone and "Smile, Smile Smile"

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 Mar 2014 09:12

Good morning all on this lovely sunny day, well it is at the moment so off out to enjoy it while I can. Have a good day no matter what you are doing <3 <3

Loads of smiles for you all :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 09:12

Good morning Dermot :-D :-D

Good morning Ann :-D <3 wow plenty of smiles and greatly appreciated :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

LG :-D :-D <3 Good morning , and enjoy the sunshine :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 24 Mar 2014 09:21

Good morning Mersey How are things with you today? We had a really lovely weekend with my sister and BIL. He has one more course of Chemo which starts next week, he has been amazing through the whole process, but seems so much more relaxed since they sold the pub.

I have done some chores and prepared dinner for this evening, the sun is shining its glorious here at he moment.

Council men are still working on the road outside my house :-P :-P :-P

OGiTG I hope all goes well for you at the hospital.

Have a good day everyone, keep smiling :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 09:36

Good morning Paula im great thanks :-D :-D <3 I remember you metioning about you BIL first lot of chemo, times go so fast, and glad that he is doing ok......

Paula I dare you to actually stick your tongue out at the council men, even if it is behind your curtains or blinds :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) Enjoy your day <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 24 Mar 2014 12:03

Because of the increasing use of electronic communication & spell-checkers, I am loosing the ability to write/wright/rite/right accurately.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 24 Mar 2014 12:32

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 12:43

Coooeeeeeee Joy :-D :-D :-D :-D <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 24 Mar 2014 12:43

Afternoon Mersey and all,

Lovely day here but still very cold.
Grandson and fiancé fly off to Dominican
Republic tomorrow to get married, parents
and his sister follow on Friday. The wedding
is set for 5th April.

Emma :-)
:-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 12:49

Hiyaaaaa Emms...how lovely for them....I wish them all the happiness!! <3 <3 <3

The sun is shining here, but the the wind is cold, ive been painting in the garden, so
blowing the cobwebs away....looooovely :-D :-D :-D <3

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 24 Mar 2014 12:49

Hello Mersey and Everyone :-)
Bitter cold strong wind and white frost on the mountain :-0 Thermals on :-)

Mersey my dear " DON'T PANIC, ARE YOU LISTENING?? :-) :-) :-)

You all have a good day if you can.
Stay safe. Shaun

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Mar 2014 12:49

Hope all goes well for them Emma. I am so pleased that so far our Grandsons have chosen to get married in this country so that the families can all be there. :-) :-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 12:54

Shaun....im listening....you is so cheeky.....if your not too careful im going to get AnnG to tell you off for winding me up :-P :-P :-P :-D ;-)

Oooooo speak of the devil, helloooooo Ann :-D :-D <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 24 Mar 2014 12:55

Ann we are disappointed not to be there
as he is our only grandson and I thought it was
selfish, but that's what they want, at least all
families/friends will be at the reception booked for May.

Emma :-)

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 24 Mar 2014 12:58

Mersey I have just walked to the post box, and did as you suggested.
:-P

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Mar 2014 12:58

Emms <3 <3