General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Giggles Galore - Day 298

Page 0 + 1 of 11

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 09:09

of passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Smile and we will smile with you :-D <3 :-D

Special ~~~~s to GP&George <3 <3

Mwooochioes, schmuggles and shiney pink cwtches
for all those that loves em ;-) ;-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Allan

Allan Report 26 Mar 2014 09:24

Ok, I'll try smiling, but it does hurt my face :-| :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Best wishes to all

Mr Humbug :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 09:24

Humbug more face aches please :-D :-D :-D ;-)

Allan

Allan Report 26 Mar 2014 09:29

Shan't

**stamps foot**
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 09:31

You have too now its the law on this thread :-P :-D ;-) and Stink is watching you!! ;-)

Wend

Wend Report 26 Mar 2014 09:34

Morning Mersey - I'm a smiling happy bunny because at last, after 5 weeks, the scaffolding is being taken down at this very moment. Yaaayyyy :-D

Good evening Allan :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 09:37

Good morning Wendawoowoo great to see you Sweetpea :-D <3 <3 At long last its all done for you hopefully! :-D Hopefully you can get back to normaility whatever that is LOL :-D ;-) <3 <3

Allan

Allan Report 26 Mar 2014 09:52

Hi Wend, and also Stink, my little beetle mate. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 26 Mar 2014 10:01

Good morning Mersey. How are you today? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The sun is shining here which makes everyone (well most people) feel better. I have just steamed clean the kitchen which also incorporates a facial sauna. Keep-fit later then out to dinner this evening.

The workman have almost finished working on the new pavements, I honestly dread to think what this lot has cost our local council, but the street looks absolutely fantastic. Well done those men!

Have a good day everyone. whatever you are doing.

....... keep smiling :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 10:11

Humbug, Stink sends his love :-D :-D ;-)

Good morning Paula im great thanks , been raining here, but sun just behind the clouds :-D :-D Have a great day and enjoy keep-fit <3 :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 26 Mar 2014 12:15

wotcha gang!!! just off to the Cardiff Homeless Centre with a shedload of clothes, some mine, but the majority are from my neighbour whose husband died a few months back - don't give to charity shops anymore - they are too dismissive, they can't even help you carry it in and I am convinced they take the cream :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 12:49

Hi Ann , good for you !! what a lovely thing to do....We have a Whitechapel Homeless ResolutionCentre here in Liverpool , an amazing place ....Dad having retired emptied an old storage container full of clothes, hats, etc and he took it down with my sister, they were so grateful and even passed some of the stock onto other homeless charities.....

<3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 26 Mar 2014 12:49

Afternoon all you lovelies <3 <3 <3. Hoping you are all playing nicely ;-) :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 12:52

Hello Lovely LG hope all is well with you Sunshine :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 26 Mar 2014 12:54

Very good thanks Mersey. I have just got back from the history society Archives again. I just love reorganising it all :-D :-D :-D. I have just put lunch on for OH and stepson and when that's done and dusted some ME time methinks . What are you up to today ?

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 12:59

Ive been in the garden with the hedge trimmers , was really enjoying myself but then something went PING in my back ...OWWWW!! :-|...My fault for stretching :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 26 Mar 2014 13:01

Oh dear don't overdo it :-(. I have not had chance to get out in mine very much and it is looking really messy. It won't get done today as we have heavy showers and hailstones. :-|. Anyway off to put the finishing touches to lunch but I will look in again later <3 <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 13:03

Later LG mwahh <3 <3

GinN

GinN Report 26 Mar 2014 13:34

Hi Mersey and everybody - Africa calling :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Having a fantastic holiday! We are now in the Kruger National park, at Mala Mala game reserve. We are going on a safari inn about half an hour, though we have already spotted lots of animals on the way in. It is pretty hot here, though the rooms are nice and air conditioned. We have a lovely large bungalow to ourselves, with two bathrooms. The handsome rangers are at our beck and call. It's a hard life, though we are trying to bear up!

Lynda xx

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Mar 2014 13:39

Hiyaaaaaaa GiN Wow !!! sounds fantastic!! :-D :-D :-D :-DHave the best time ever :-D :-D :-D <3..Rangers sound interesting ;-) ;-) :-D :-D...Have you met any of Stink's and Skitters cousins yet ;-) ;-)...Great to hear from you....Happy Safari Sweetykins <3 <3 <3 <3