General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jabbering Sunday - Day 302

Page 0 + 1 of 10

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Mar 2014 09:32

Of passing our beaming smiles forward :-D :-D :-D

Jabber, prattle, chatter, blather, prattle away today
and enjoy !!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

Mwoooochios, schmuggggles and shiney pink
cwtches for those that loves em ;-) ;-) <3 <3 <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 30 Mar 2014 09:52

Morning to you Mersey <3 it looks like it is going to be a gorgeous day down here in Kent, so I am about to dig out my shorts and my panama sun hat, then head to my local town to wreak havoc on my mobility scooter :-D

Beep Beep, watch out, oops too late :-D :-D :-D

Wishing everyone a lovely day - enjoy <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Mar 2014 10:02

Good morning to you OFITG :-D <3...your post made me laugh :-D :-D

Are the ladies really ready for knobbly knees in Kent :-D :-D Beep beep away
and have a lovely day :-D :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 30 Mar 2014 10:10

People with knobbly knees don't look good in a kilt - I always looked good in a kilt ;-)

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 30 Mar 2014 10:12

Morning Mersey :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Mar 2014 10:18

OFITG then you should flaunt what you have got LOL :-D :-D ;-)

Gooooood Morning TS always lovely to see you <3 how are you sweetypie :-D

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 30 Mar 2014 10:22

I'm still in bed using my iPad but now that everyone knows that I better get up :-D

GinN

GinN Report 30 Mar 2014 10:24

Morning Mersey and everybody :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3

Here is your latest South African postcard :-D ;-) Now the clocks have changed, we're only 1 hour ahead of the UK :-D

I'm using the public computer in the hotel lobby - can't really get on with an ipad :-|
It'sreally hot and humid here, so staying indoors to keep cool. We have a game drive this afternoon, though I bet it's not as exciting as the ones we had a few days ago.
The Zulu dancers were quite good, though it was a bit dark to see what was going on.
Only one woman, and she had boobs like a couple of poached eggs - very disappointing for the chaps!
Some of us have resident frogs or geckos in the the room to keep down the insects, though we haven't encountered ours as yet. W have, however, been instructed in what to do if confronted by the Mozambique Spitting Cobras which live in the bouganvillia over the terrace - they spit in your eye before striking, so it's best to wear glasses! Reassuring, eh? :-0 :-0 :-D ;-)
Love to all, Lynda
<3 <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Mar 2014 10:31

Whispers to TS I am too ;-)...I wont say anything if you dont ;-) :-D <3

GiN I love your postcards!! <3 <3 <3 you sound like you are having an amazing, magical time <3 <3 <3....Keep them coming Darlinks, we miss you <3....

:-D :-D :-D :-D@ the poached eggs ;-) ;-)

GinN

GinN Report 30 Mar 2014 10:38

Hya Mersey :-D :-D <3 <3

I expect you are enjoying your new swing chair in the garden - too hot to use the one in the garden here. It is meant to cool down when we fly south in a few days - I'm actually looking forward to that :-D :-D :-D Didn't realise it would be so hot in Africa - I sound a bit naive, don't I :-D :-D :-D -though it is meant to be their autumn.

GinN

GinN Report 30 Mar 2014 10:42

PS - I'm now onto my second cold beer - it's a hard life ;-) ;-) :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Mar 2014 11:17

I havent ventured out yet GiN :-D :-D your on your second beer (CLINK CLINK) and im on me second cuppa :-D

<3 <3

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 30 Mar 2014 11:42

Hi Mersey and all you lovely people. :-) :-) :-) :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

The physio has just put me through my exercises and she is very happy with my progress. I'm waiting for the district nurse to arrive to check my wound and to see if the staples can come out, apart from that I feel on top of the world.

GinN seems to be enjoying her holiday and I'm glad she is still in contact with us.

GP

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 30 Mar 2014 11:46

Good Morning Everyone:-)

Bright sunshine now, very misty earlier on.

Happy Mother's Day to All You Mum's <3

Order of the day here on the mountain.
Mum thinks that my brother and his wife are taking her out for a pub lunch, she's in for a surprise because brother is making a detour up to us .

Roast gammon with a mustard and honey glaze and braised shallots also leeks, broccoli, carrots, roast spuds and parsnips and not forgetting the parsley sauce.
That will be followed with blackberry and apple crumble , last one which I made last year,and a choice of custard or Welsh clotted cream :-)

Got to go they will be here soon :-)

You all have a lovely day <3 :-)

Shaun

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Mar 2014 11:52

Good morning Sunbeam, we have certainly missed you, glad everything is going well with you....Us girls have been concerned and we you come back properly we shall have a Welcome Back Party for you ;-) ;-) ;-) :-D

Us girls will put you through your paces ;-) :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 30 Mar 2014 13:22

Afternoon Mersey and all,

No sunshine here but at least it is dry, have a
good day everyone <3 :-D

Emma :-)

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 30 Mar 2014 13:26

Hi All

Happy Mothers Day to all and your Mums
Spring is in the air. <3 <3 :-D :-D

Island

Island Report 30 Mar 2014 13:39

O yoo hoo :-D :-D :-D

I'm just making the most of t'internet while it's stable - I might have to do a board spam :-D :-D :-D

'hem......why has GP got a shag as his avatar? :-0 :-0

Merlin

Merlin Report 30 Mar 2014 13:57

No Comment Island, :-D Meybe its because he,s a Bird Fancier.or something :-D Bit overcast here now but was very sunny this morning. :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 30 Mar 2014 15:15

Hiya Island :-D :-D :-D Ionly thought you could get spam in a tin YUK :-D :-D ;-)

Hiyaaaa Merls , you really do suit blue :-D :-D ;-) ;-) <3