General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Holibobs Saturday

Page 0 + 1 of 17

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 08:43

Come on spread the :-D :-D :-D :-D

Hope everyone stayed safe with the
horrible storms yesterday <3 <3 <3 <3

A special ~~~~~~~~ to Mersey <3 <3 <3

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 08:52

Morning Fly <3 :-D

A lot fresher morning after the overnight heavy rain much more comfortable :-D

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 08:57

Morning Belle :-D :-D <3

Yes it is a lot cooler and the sun is out here :-D :-D :-D

Choccy

Choccy Report 9 Aug 2014 08:58

Morning :-D

:-) <3 :-) to chucklebunny Mersey :-) <3 :-)

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 09:00

Just been pondering to why sheep are so stupid in the last few hours the river's burst its banks :-0 and instead of heading to higher ground some of the sheep are cut off in the field by the water :-S :-S :-S

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 09:01

Hiya Choccy lovely to see you :-D :-D <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 09:05

Hiya Choccy <3 :-D

Sounds as if u have had some rain, Fly :-0

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 09:10

It was terrible Belle when i opened the blinds this morning next doors had all sandbags lined up :-0 but the water did not get into their house :-)

We live on an hill it was like a river running through the gardens and down the lane :-0

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 09:10

Sheep are brainless :-0 They have a 50/50 of making the right decision and what do they do.......LOL :-D :-D ;-)

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 09:16

Someone waded out into the field but dont know if she managed to get them back or if they went into the river :-0 I will ask when i see someone :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 09:19

Blimey, Fly that sounds awful :-0 Thankfully, no harm done to u and yours :-) <3

Is the water able to drain away at the bottom of the hill or does it cause flooding to people :-0

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 09:22

We have the river at the bottom it all runs into there or the fields :-)

Dont know if you can enlarge my avatar to have a look :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 09:28

Yes, I can :-0. River looks very swollen :-0. Is that a view from your back garden? :-)

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 09:35

It is Belle :-D and somewhere down there is the river although it is only like a stream until it gets angry ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 09:44

That must have been some rain u had if that is what it has done to a stream :-0 :-0

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 09:50

It was about 5 hours non stop and very heavy :-0

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 09:58

Whoever built yer his house must have known the lie of the land cos if he didn't the water could be going thro yer front door and out the back door :-0 :-0

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 10:06

No fear of flooding up here. Until i was 5 we lived at the other side of the river and had to cross the footbridge to get to school. Some of the older children used to climb on the railings to get across cos the river runs over the top :-0 Dad must have carried me over cant remember :-D :-D :-D I keep away these days until it goes down i no likey ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 9 Aug 2014 10:21

Don't blame you, Fly :-0 Luv to watch running rivers but only when they are under control :-0 ;-) :-D

Time for me to get on with some chores :-(

Catch u later :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 9 Aug 2014 10:24

See you later Belle <3