General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Loopy Monday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 18

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 27 Jul 2015 09:37

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

Have a Fab Day....dont forget your brolly!! :-D :-D ;-)

Mwahhhhh <3 <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 27 Jul 2015 09:41

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

Overcast but dry here a pleasant change from yesterday though :-D

Have a nice day...catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 27 Jul 2015 09:42

Good morning Belle...its persisting down here :-0 :-0

Enjoy your day...laters <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 09:49

Morning to you Mersey <3 how are you this Monday morning <3 and I hope your Nan is feeling better <3 enjoy what you will be doing <3 and have a nice day <3

We have a dry start to the day in my corner of Kent :-) but it was a tad chilly first thing :-( and the forecast is for a bright :-) albeit windy day with scattered showers :-( and some sunny intervals :-) and as the winds strengthen :-( it will feel quite cool with the temperature hovering around 65°F.

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) take care :-) stay dry ;:) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile :-)

And remember that they say :-) Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting :-)

<3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Day <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 27 Jul 2015 09:55

Good morning OFITG....as always lovely words :-) <3 <3

Sending you special hugs and great big smiles :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 :-D :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 09:57

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope you are on top form this morning <3 have a lovely day and enjoy yourself <3 Morning Ralphie <3

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 27 Jul 2015 10:15

hi all

saying hello has its loopy monday :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 10:21

Morning littlelegs <3 how are you and yours today<3 have a nice day and enjoy yourself <3 and no doubt you can look forward to a few loopy days over the next six weeks with the little ones during the school holidays :-D

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 27 Jul 2015 10:34

hi onefoot

all fine here been making things with littleone

looks like we may be making alot more things if this weather keeps up

how are you <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 10:41

littlelegs <3 I'm doing OK thanks <3 although they say I might as well face the truth ;-) that I am just too long in the tooth ;-) I've started to deteriorate ;-) and now I'm past my own sell-by date :-D :-D :-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 27 Jul 2015 11:35

'Over 50s told to cut down on alcohol'.

This newspaper report has me worried. Not being an imbiber of this stuff, how can I reduce my non-existent consumption? :-S~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fly

Fly Report 27 Jul 2015 11:41

Coooooooeeeeeeee everyone :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 11:42

Morning Dermot ;-) it has been said that if you feel like having a drink ;-) have one ;-) if you feel like you need a drink ;-) Don't :-D take care and enjoy your day ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 11:44

Hiya Fly <3 hope all is fine with you <3 have you finished decorating :-) have a good day and remember to take a break from your daily chores to just relax <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 27 Jul 2015 11:46

mornin' all :-D Footie <3

not looking too bad here weather-wise

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 27 Jul 2015 11:47

Bloomin 'orrible 'ere :-( :-( :-(

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 11:50

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are you today <3 have a lovely time today whatever the weather going to be getting up to ;-) and enjoy yourself <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 27 Jul 2015 11:51

Morning to you all :-D <3 <3

Hello One Foot , I hope you are behaving yourself ;-) ;-) :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 27 Jul 2015 11:52

Hi OneFoot :-D <3 all fine here thanks <3 hows you <3 finished decorating for now ;-)

Hello AnnC :-D <3 rain stopped here for now :-)

Hiya Barb :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 27 Jul 2015 11:52

Hello Barbs <3 how are things with you these days <3 did you have a nice time in Bristol yesterday <3 take care <3 and enjoy the rest of the day <3