General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Carry On Monday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 16

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 24 Aug 2015 09:30

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward

Always remember you are worth smiling for :-D <3

Mwahhh <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 24 Aug 2015 09:43

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

Piddling down here :-(

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 24 Aug 2015 09:54

Good morning :-D :-D <3

piddling down here too :-(

but me ironing is done yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 24 Aug 2015 09:55

Hiya Mersey <3 hope you are feeling bright and chipper this morning <3 and that your Nan is doing OK <3 have a nice day and enjoy yourself <3

We have a cloudy and very wet start to the day in my corner of Kent:-( and the forecast is for a wet and cloudy day ;-( with showers of rain which will turn thundery later with some torrential downpours ;-( and with the temperature hovering around 60°F ;-) it will feel much cooler than it has been in recent days :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay dry :-) take care :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile :-)

And remember ;-) Life is a song so sing it ;-) Life is a game so play it ;-) Life is a challenge so meet it ;-) Life is a dream so realise it ;-) Life is about giving of yourself so give to it ;-) Life is love so share it ;-)

<3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Day <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 24 Aug 2015 10:00

Good Morning Footy & All hope you are alright today :-) cloudy but dry here ,.rain later .will be going out shortly .Take care enjoy your Day Barbra <3 :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 24 Aug 2015 10:03

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope you had a good weekend and that you are OK this morning <3 have a lovely day and enjoy what you will be doing <3 Morning Ralphie <3

Hello Barbs <3 how are you feeling this morning <3 will you be helping out at the churchyard later today and if you are take care <3 have a lovely day and enjoy yourself <3

Morning Barbra <3 hope all is OK with you <3 enjoy yourself and have a lovely day <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 24 Aug 2015 10:03

‘The Irish is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever’.

(Sigmund Freud 1856-1939).

Begorrah - I think he was right! :-D ~~~~~~~~~~

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 24 Aug 2015 10:05

Morning Barb, OFITG & Barbra <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

I was gonna go out in the garden but that ain't gonna happen today :-(

Will your weeding session at the church be called off Barb :-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 24 Aug 2015 10:07

Morning Dermot <3 :-D

If you think he was right, it must be right ;-) :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 24 Aug 2015 10:09

Morning Dermot ;-) looking at some of my Irish ancestors I think it would have taken more than Sigmund Freud to psychoanalyse them :-D take care and enjoy your day ;-)

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 24 Aug 2015 10:10

Morning Belle <3 <3

Yes, its called off as I was looking forward to clearing another plot and having a nice chat with its occupier.
Had a message yesterday that the Hall, that has many functions throughout each week, could do with a good spruce up !!!!

I don't think so :-D :-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 24 Aug 2015 10:11

Lovely words again One Foot :-) :-) <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 24 Aug 2015 10:13

It is pouring down here and the people that look after the grounds in our scheme are dashing around on two of those sit on lawnmowers cutting the grass :-S

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 24 Aug 2015 10:16

That's a shame, Barb but understandable in the circs :-0

Don't blame you giving the hall a miss :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 24 Aug 2015 10:17

No doubt its in their diary to cut the grass, OFITG... So cut the grass they shall do ;-) :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 24 Aug 2015 10:21

Off to do Plan B ...me chores :-(

Catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

LynGinN

LynGinN Report 24 Aug 2015 10:43

Morning everybody :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3

Done some whirlwind chores, and now I'm sitting down with a cuppa :-D

Looks like rain is on it's way here - thank you Belle, Footie and Barb :-0 ;-)

I think I'll just settle down with a few of me neglected crafty things :-D ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 24 Aug 2015 10:49

Morning to you LynGinN <3 how are you <3 no thanks needed :-D have a lovely day and enjoy your cuppa and doing your craft things <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 24 Aug 2015 11:11

mornin' all my lovely GR friends <3

chucking it down here and seems it'll be like this all the week - oh joy and rapture :-D

Footie - lovely words as ever <3 <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 24 Aug 2015 11:26

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are you <3 in fine fettle I hope <3 and despite the rain make the most of your day and enjoy yourself <3