General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Impish Monday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 18

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Sep 2015 09:20

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

Nearly time for you all to hold onto your bobble hats... :-D ;-)

Have a lovely day ~~~~~~s <3 <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 14 Sep 2015 09:22

Good morning Mersey :-D :-D <3

Tipping down here :-( so my afternoon at the church looks cancelled :-(

Have a lovely day everyone <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Sep 2015 09:47

Hiya Mersey <3 how are you today <3 and how are your Nan and Mum doing <3 hope you had a good weekend :-) have a nice time whatever you will be doing today <3

It is cloudy and wet at the moment in my corner of Kent :-) and although a few bright spells are possible today :-) it will be a mainly cloudy day with outbreaks of rain which may be heavy at times :-( it will also be windy and the winds will pick up and turn gusty during the afternoon :-( and despite temperatures of about 62°F :-) it could feel a tad chilly in the blustery winds :-(

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay dry :-) take care :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile and make someones day :-)

And remember that time will pass very slowly if you are waiting for something to happen that you know is not going to happen ;-)

<3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Day <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Sep 2015 10:01

Hello Barbs <3 how are you this morning <3 OK I hope <3 did you have a nice weekend <3 take care <3 and if the weather means you won't be able to help out at the churchyard today :-( chin up ;-) and enjoy whatever else you decide to do instead ;-)

Dermot

Dermot Report 14 Sep 2015 10:36

Man query - which of the following birthday presents would herself prefer?:

1) Chanel
2) Channel
3) Chanelle
4) Channelle.

:-S ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbra

Barbra Report 14 Sep 2015 10:56

Good Morning All . <3 Hello Footy hope you are alright today :-) off to the shops .Love to All Barbra <3 <3 :-D :-D :-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Sep 2015 11:10

Morning Dermot ;-) don't know about herself's preference ;-) but if you get it wrong you'll be in big trouble :-D on a personal note I quite like a few splashes of Blue De Chanel for men ;-) take care :-) choose wisely ;-) and you'll live to enjoy another day :-D

Morning Barbra <3 hope all is well with you <3 I am doing fine today thanks <3 have a nice time shopping and enjoy what else you will be doing later today <3

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 14 Sep 2015 11:10

Good morning Mersey and Everyone :-) :-) :-D :-D <3 <3 ;-) ;-)

Sunny and warm at the moment but rain is expected later.

off to finish my chores then lunch.

Enjoy your day wherever you may be.

GP

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 14 Sep 2015 11:12

Dermot , go for number 1, to keep you in her good books :-D :-D

Hi One Foot :-D :-D <3 it looks like boring old housework today :-\ I'm pleased to hear you are feeling much better, now be a good boy or we will get Mersey to give you her waggy finger :-D :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2015 11:14

Morning Everyone :-D <3 cold and damp here :-|

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 14 Sep 2015 11:14

Hello Doc, long time no see !!!! and your posers on the other side are too flippin hard :-| :-D :-D enjoy your day :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Sep 2015 11:14

Morning GeordiePride ;-) we are not expecting rain here today ;-) we have rain :-D lots of it :-( have a good day and enjoy your lunch ;-)

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 14 Sep 2015 11:15

Good morning Fly, hows things ?? <3

the sun has just appeared after a real heavy downpour :-(

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2015 11:19

Hiya Barb :-D <3 all fine here :-D you might be able to go to church if the sun stays out :-D i am enjoying the peace and quiet :-D the dogs are at the poodle parlour ;-)

Hi OneFoot :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Sep 2015 11:19

Good morning Auntie Barb...sorry for delay in answering I had to pop out :-D shame about going to Church....its abit like that here too.....trying to do a few things on my lappy today...so you can give me a shout almost anytime ;-) :-D

Good morning OFITG...may your day be filled with smiles and hope you are feeling okish........ :-D :-D <3 <3 Auntie Barb my finger is twitching LOL

Good morning Barbra , Bye Barbra...have a great day :-D <3

Good morning GP, is Monday washing your smalls day?? :-D :-D ;-) ;-)

Good morning Dermie :-D ~~~~~s :-D

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2015 11:21

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

GP enjoy yer lunch :-D <3 ;-)

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 14 Sep 2015 11:23

Dermie :-D :-D :-D rofl :-D :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Sep 2015 11:25

Hiya Fly <3 how are you this morning <3 in fine fettle I hope <3 it has been pouring down here :-( on and off all morning :-( have a lovely day and enjoy what you will be doing <3 and let's hope the dogs are behaving at the poodle parlour :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Sep 2015 11:27

Good morning Munchkin2 :-D <3

I think it suits him Auntie Barb :-D :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 14 Sep 2015 11:42

OneFoot i will find out at 1pm if the dogs have behaved :-0 ;-)