General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

For goodness sake.

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 8 May 2023 14:28

If King Charles did have a love child why doesn't he or she have a DNA test done to confirm or not that it is true. It would certainly shut some people up.

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 May 2023 15:03

Because that would mean they were no longer of any interest, just another sad soul looking for who they really are, when all the time who you 'really are' is who you make yourself.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 17:13

We don't get this tittle-tattle over here. :-)

If I look in the DM, will I find the juicy details?? :-D

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 8 May 2023 17:22

So he claims to be Charles and Camilla's love child

Buy it makes no darn difference if he does had hid DNA, because the Royal Family will never have theirs done! Or if they did, ti wouldn't be put on any platform.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 17:25

Ah, but there must be distant cousins of some sort who would step up to the plate and get tested. :-)

If the claim is to be a male child of Charles, then his Y-DNA would go back through Philip. If there were a living male-line descendant from a common ancestor (that would be like a son of a son of a son of Philip's father's father, sort of thing, or even more distant), it would be pretty much a slam dunk one way or the other.

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 May 2023 17:30

You will Joonie or https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/aussie-man-claiming-to-be-charles-camillas-love-child-drops-new-bombshell-breakthrough-c-10261627

As far as I can see the resemblance extends to having ears, eyes a nose and a mouth. He's saying that his teeth were filed to alter his look and his eye colour was changed,

There's a photo of him wehere he does rather resemble someone famous, the lead singer of a 70s pop group who obviously I won't name lol.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 8 May 2023 17:31

JoonieCloonie what is tittle tattle and where are you?

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 17:46

The eyebrows come from where? Distinctive eyebrows don't materialize out of thin air.

Mine (one flat, one arched) come from my mum, and from her mother. My sister has them too.

This guy's are highly arched while the alleged family members' are bushy blobs.

Where are William's teeth from? Looks like Anne. Sort of Diana. Not Charles. Not Camilla, of course.

Teeth filed? Bizarre. Eye colour altered? What?

Pop star -- ah, is it the eyebrows? :-)

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 17:46

ZZzzz: Gossip, and Canada. :-)

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 8 May 2023 17:48

Tittle-tattle is gossip.

"talk about other people's lives that is usually unkind, disapproving, or not true"
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/tittle-tattle

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 17:49

So I hasten to add that the tittle-tattle is "unkind to and disapproving of" Charles and Camilla, and is not perpetrated by anyone here!!

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 May 2023 18:00

Joonie, I have just looked at a photo of the pop group and the singer's teeth are bigger the face a little thinner, but not too far out.

I am not aware that in 1966 there was any procedure availabl to change eye colour?and can't see the point anyway as so many people have brown, or grey, or blue eyes, it's not really an inentifying feature ( mine change colour when I am not well so it is then ).

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 8 May 2023 18:24

This Australian has been claiming this for years. didn't they rpove it was impossible due to the whereabouts of the suggested parents.

The man can take al the tests he wants but why should charles, who denys it do the same. For another family membe rto do it would be so wrong in my opinion.

Philip did one a few years ago to help prove that the bodies said to be the Csar and his family were in fact them.

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 May 2023 18:44

His potential biological and adoptive sister have a facebook page, where they go into some more detail, should anyone be interested. https://www.facebook.com/FakePrinceTheResearch/

edit I have just read through the "FAQs" from November 22, worth a read, but still sad for them that they have had to repeatedly set the record straight.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 19:48

You forget, RR, that the singer in question is not the singer in question in any event.

:-D :-D :-D

Not since November 1966, that is.

Ooooh. 1966. You may be onto something!

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 May 2023 20:12

Joonie, I forget sometimes that 1966 is so long ago lol.

It won't be the singer I am thinking about as I have just checked and he is 2 years older than me lol, and I was 9 in 1966 :-) I did like the 1970s.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 20:22

Oh, well, the Sir I am thinking of is exactly to the day 10 years older than No.1. So I have no idea who you are thinking of! My musical taste ends in about 1971.....

I might say we Clash?

(There seems to be a dearth of pop stars born in 1955.)

Island

Island Report 8 May 2023 22:39

Ben Fogle looks more like William than this fella (or did when younger)
This average fella looks nothing like Charles or William, except for having a face.

My mums aunt bore a resemblance to a young Queen Mother and her daughter to Princess Elizabeth. Do I have a tenuous claim? LOL

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 8 May 2023 23:21

I have just discovered (from the link RR gave to Facebook) that this fella's grandfather (the one he rejects, of course) was named BOWLDEN and was born in Blean, Kent.

Well, I have a BOULDEN (Boulding, Bolden) ancestor from Kent, something like gr-grmother of my gr-grfather born in ... Blean.

I'm afraid he may be all mine. :-D

As far as Queen Mums, my grmother almost shared a birthday with her and looked a fair bit like her. I say they were switched at birth!

Ben Fogle ... hm yes indeed. They both look a lot like "stock photo standard attractive young man".
:-)

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 9 May 2023 00:06

How can this idiot go on?
He found his birth mother - Sandra - not Camilla
His grandparents (I presume the parents of one of his adoptive parents) have been proven to have never worked for the Royal Family.
He won't take a DNA test - why not? Perhaps it will be an end to his 'game'.
Why, if he won't take a DNA test, does he expect members of the Royal Family to take one.?