General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Psychic thread no 6

Page 3 + 1 of 42

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:19

He came to Victoria as a married father, his wife died, he married my Nanna and travelled by boat to Perth, where he lived, and died. He was a baker. Doubt that he travelled. Jood

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:20

Awwww sorry Louise, I have a scarf around my neck and its keeping me warm lol Jood Actually the baker, before he married, is supposed to have sailed in the Cutty Sark, around the world, working. I forgot about that. Im talking late 1800's

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:21

There is a male in the spirit world who would have travelled to colder countries. He was adventurous and would have had to fend for himself from an early age.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:22

Is there someone that would have made hobnail boots?

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:23

Might have been Grandfather, he was born in Renfrewshire. His parents were still alive at the time though. I just heard he had sailed in the ship. Jood

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:23

Yes I am getting exploring types.

Lindy

Lindy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:23

Thanks Louise, I shall pop back later to read the rest of the thread. Lindy ;-)))

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:24

No, no bootmakers in the family Louise Jood

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:24

Do you need some new boots? Have they got holes in them?

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:25

I like travelling, have travelled in the outback of Australia, plus UK & US Jood

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:25

No, I dont wear my boots often enough to get holes in them lol Jood

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:27

Are you missing someone on the other side of the world? I keep getting 'worlds apart'. I think this person is being 'cold' and distant towards you and this is upsetting you.

Bj@lomas

Bj@lomas Report 7 Jun 2006 10:27

morning Louise, Jan

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:29

I do have a friend in another country I have known for about 6 years, but have never met, he says he will come here one day. Most of the time he is nice to me only occasionally I feel he backs off. Jood

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:31

or it might be someone in the family who lives closer to you who is acting like this who you feel is worlds apart.

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:32

My ex? Tho he is only about 1½ hrs away. Jood

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:33

He is very bitter, and bad-mouths me. Jood

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:35

Its the friend in the other country. Your message is to write a letter to them. They think you aren't bothered about the friendship and you think they aren't bothered and you are at stalemate lol. If you can communicate a bit more your friendship will flourish.

Judy

Judy Report 7 Jun 2006 10:36

Ok, I will speed things up a bit! lol Jood

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jun 2006 10:36

I'm getting 'blowing hot and cold'. You need to get the friendship on a firmer footing or it will fizzle out.