General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

which member would you like to meet............

Page 0 + 1 of 14

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:12

and why?????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:21

ahh lou that is so lovely.i do .ask my family i am a sensitive soul and give love to everyone i meet.and i mean thatxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:23

i would so love to meet steedie,lou from isle of wight,becs ,paul from hampshire also paul chunks to see what he is really like in the fleshxxxxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Mar 2005 22:24

be afraid... be very afraid.. I AM !! lol I have a lost as long as your arm. I'm sure those that know me can guess the names at the top of the list lol I've met three people from the site so far, and they're all lovely.

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 11 Mar 2005 22:26

Hi Linda. There is a member on here, that led me to this site last year. She is a cousin that lives in Essex,where all my research has been focused for the last 30 odd years, and had found me posting on another site some years ago. We had relised we share a G,G,Grandfather. We became very close freinds, and have exchanged many Emails and we have sent many gifts backwards and forwards from our respective country of birth.I will meet her in Sept. this year for the first time, when i have my first trip to the U.K from Australia. I have been promised the grand tour of Essex, and london, and will be looking forward to many a long conversation and a promised cuddle when i step off the plane at Heathrow. Tony Oz

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:26

definetly not me paul.i can guesx i would be your worst nightmare.LOL LOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Mar 2005 22:28

Tony nicest thing I've read on here in ages :) hope your meeting goes well and Lisa... no. plenty on here who fit that bill though lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:29

i think your all great .you have your own personality.but my biggest wish would be if we could all get on .i'll tell you a secret i hate people falling outxxxxxxx):

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Mar 2005 22:33

me too believe it or not (I'm sure a few won't)

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:36

why don't we all make amends then.i have been thinking about what has been going on over a period of time and it does affect everyone.lets all be mates and get back to the way it used to be a really happy board.pleeeeeeeeasexxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Mar 2005 22:37

thats fine by me. I'm sure that others won' let things go though

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Mar 2005 22:40

now there's no need to take the p1ss lol

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:41

i agree i am willing to hold my hands up and say sorry.it has made me think after losing my brother aged 38 how short life is.it would make my day if we could all let bygones be bygones pleasexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 11 Mar 2005 22:42

that sounds like a brilliant idea ! tonight seems to be getting better and better ! and right now might be the ideal time [after another bout of trouble] to make friends with everyone, and make sure any trouble makers are ignored, lol.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 11 Mar 2005 22:42

I think Paul is right.. there are some that just won' let things go ... Shame really as we did have such good fun on here at one time!! Maz x

Louise

Louise Report 11 Mar 2005 22:43

Does the bird man Terry come from Mansfield? Louise

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 11 Mar 2005 22:44

surely the 'ones who will not let things go' are in the minority ! and if they are ignored- might realise most of us do not want this nonsense on here !

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Mar 2005 22:44

yes there are arent there *cough*

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:44

and we can again.lets wipe the slate clean and start again.it is worth a tryxxxxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Mar 2005 22:46

i know what it is like to hold a grudge and it aint nice please let it go and lets all be friens again.gr reunitedxxxxxxxx(: