General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

THE MEANING OF YOUR CHRISTIAN NAME

Page 0 + 1 of 18

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 20:57

Leave your name here and I will post the meaning for you.. (have lost the other thread! sorry)

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:02

For Cherry James Shirley The bright meadow : English Sensitive, friendly and kind you look for peace and beauty in your environment and relationships. People like to be around you because of your charm and generosity and because you always generate a happy atmosphere. You have a fairly traditional approach to life and have a strong attachment to home, family and loved ones. With your creative imagination you have potential to be successful in the the arts.

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 21:03

My name is Beverley, could you let me know the meaning please. Bev

Sue

Sue Report 31 Jan 2005 21:04

How about my daughters- Tabitha

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 31 Jan 2005 21:04

Barry

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Jan 2005 21:05

hiya maz what does mine mean please sandra x

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:06

Beverley Beaver stream, or ambitious one : English Having confidence in yourself and integrity you have your emotions under control and are rarely ruffled. You have a quiet and reflective manner and are responsive to the needs of others giving you the ability to be a mediator. You are extremely successful in the material world being organised, financially astute and pursuing realistic goals. Your caring attitude and compassion certainly makes you a loved individual.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:06

Tabitha Gazelle : Aramaic Life is never dull with your adventurous and restless spirit. You are always on the move and seeking a new challenge to pit your wits against. Being in touch with nature you love the outdoors. You have keen intuition and a desire for knowledge and you can be something of a crusader. When you apply discipline and tenacity to your energetic mind then leadership positions are easily available to you.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:07

Barry Spear : Irish You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:08

Sandra Protector of mankind : Greek You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:09

Rose Horse : German You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 21:15

Thanx Maz, I don't recognise my self from that but who knows others might. :)) Bev

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 31 Jan 2005 21:18

Well done Maz, Couldn`t have put it better myself. lol Baz

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 31 Jan 2005 21:19

Maz can you do me please? Vivienne Thanks Viv.

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 31 Jan 2005 21:19

Janet...Maz please

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Jan 2005 21:19

hiya maz i like that in fact i like it a lot lol thanks x

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:19

Carol Strong and womanly : Teutonic You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:20

Vivienne Alive : Latin Your charming, witty and vibrant personality ensures your popularity and usually places you at the centre of activities. You also have a determined will and capacity for leadership which often places you in positions of authority. Your generous, humanitarian and idealistic nature gives you a desire to work towards goals which will be of benefit to everyone. Material and emotional success are a natural result of your endeavours.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:21

Janet God`s gift : Hebrew Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 31 Jan 2005 21:22

Paul The little : Latin Very intelligent, broadminded and a good listener. You are an ideas person, with a wonderful creative imagination who is always seeking practical applications to apply this to. Your intelligence means that you have great potential for business success if you can apply some discipline and caution. You enjoy sensual pleasures and with a natural restless nature and liking for adventure life is rarely dull with you around.