Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for David Lee

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 13 Sep 2011 16:38

We are looking for my brother David Lee born Andover 3rd May 1941

Flick

Flick Report 13 Sep 2011 16:46

Where have you looked so far?

Have you tried 'search trees'?

Friendsreunited?

www.192.com?

Are you related to him?

Margaret

Margaret Report 3 Jun 2016 11:29

Re Posting old mail.
All leads have failed so far. After getting David's & Mother's birth certificate there is no trace of where he went.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Jun 2016 11:59

Hi Margaret,

As its 5 years since your post and you have got Davids birth certificate is there any alteration on it.?such as ---Adopted.

Perhaps you have more information that you can post that wont infringe on anyones privacy?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Jun 2016 12:24

Don't think at that time the GRO ref indicated adopted

Am assuming as you say it's your brother then he didn't live with the family

You could add your name to the national adoption register also add an addendum to the FreeBmd birth record so if he looks for his birth cert he will see that family are looking for him

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 Jun 2016 12:34

There is a lot of useful info on this thread posted by a family member for the benefit of helpers it just gives a fuller picture of the previous search and family details ( Margaret I'm posting it so that helpers can see what has already been tried :-) )

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1270959?d=asc

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Jun 2016 13:00

Shirley the birth cert will be noted,,,,,,,which Margaet has.

2011 a good few years to forget any previous posts,,,,, ;-).