Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

family tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

crazy

crazy Report 13 Feb 2013 21:02

Iam trying to trace laura selby i belive thats her surname she was also known has Laura roe her mother was dorethy roe if anyone knows her can they let her know i am trying to trace her, I am her oldest brothers daughter sheila roberts i am on facebook and can be found on there has far has i know she lives in grimsby or around that area
sheila roberts (thomas)

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 13 Feb 2013 21:15

When was she born and where?

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 13 Feb 2013 23:03

When you have put that you are her oldest brothers daughter sheila roberts, do you mean that your father is the oldest brother of Dorothy Roe?
As your name was originally Thomas (or Roberts?) does that mean that Dorothy was originally Dorothy Thomas and then became Dorothy Roe on marriage?
Sorry, but I am slightly confused.
(There could be lots of Sheila Roberts or Sheila Thomas on facebook if we know nothing else as to age or area)
Have you tried 192.com for her?